Status
Not open for further replies.

anavidfan

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 14, 2012
U.S.
Heavy Metal "Zest" and wood... Phenomenon makes everything look good.

kainos-210_zpspwvrmzzk.jpg

TheotherSteveS

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 14, 2015
Birmingham, England
I have shot the video, am editing it now. Else I'd've incorporated your thoughts. @Grrrr is right ~ it's about choices. And the Momentous isn't just airier ~ it's pretty flavorful as well. I never owned the v1 or the Zest - so wouldn't know about those two - but this one is very akin to the Lite in flavor ~ however with a higher TH and vapor.

@skin_e1 : The metal tank couldn't possibly add anything onto the VTF. It doesn't matter if you're using an acrylic tank or a SS one.

Hi Q,

great vid es always. One thing I missed is the juice volume of the new phenomenon PMMA straight tank???

qorax

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 6, 2013
Brampton, Canada
www.facebook.com
Hi Q,

great vid es always. One thing I missed is the juice volume of the new phenomenon PMMA straight tank???
Thanks Steve :) Tho I didn't measure it, but I'm sure it has increased by at least 0.5ml due to the removal of the top indented section. The Phen Lite had 5ml capacity, so this should have 5.5ml Imho.

TheotherSteveS

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 14, 2015
Birmingham, England
Thanks Steve :) Tho I didn't measure it, but I'm sure it has increased by at least 0.5ml due to the removal of the top indented section. The Phen Lite had 5ml capacity, so this should have 5.5ml Imho.

Thank you sir! Seems a very reasonable estimate!
cheers

steve

TheotherSteveS

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 14, 2015
Birmingham, England
ok, having watched Qs review on the Phen Lite (again) and the increased AF and new desig of the momentous deck I finally pulled the trigger yesterday. Konstantinos Andrikopoulos at GUS is sending me the standard Lite but with the base substituted with the momentous! Been thinking about the Phen for a long time. Looking forward to it!!

Last edited:

qorax

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 6, 2013
Brampton, Canada
www.facebook.com
ok, having watched Qs review on the Phen Lite (again) and the increased AF and new desig of the momentous deck I finally pulled the trigger yesterday. Andrikopoulos at GUS is sedning me the standar Lite but with the base substituted with the momentous! Been thinking about the Phen for a long time. Looking forward to it!!
Congrats Steve :)
I also hope you've picked up a straight tank. It looks gorgeous!

TheotherSteveS

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 14, 2015
Birmingham, England
Congrats Steve :)
I also hope you've picked up a straight tank. It looks gorgeous!
i forgot believe it or not. Just added into the order!!! Thanks for the reminder sir!

ps. looks like it can go in the same package!! Joy!!

Last edited:

Dobo

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 20, 2014
Tbilisi, Georgia
Hi,

These are my pics ☺ Zest comes in full stainless steel and you have to buy clear section separately (standard kaifun size), I think gus is selling them as well.

hi which phenomenon is with the little glass to the tank?the zest?comes with little glass to the tank and tfull stainless steel?
something like this?

Grrrr

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 21, 2013
San Francisco via Manchester U.K.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread