Philly Vapefest

Status
Not open for further replies.

BengalBacker

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 17, 2009
Dayton Ohio
If you are not attending Philly Vapefest, but would like to buy raffle tickets for the Saturday night raffle you can do so at the link below...

National Vapers Club - Meeting Place for lovers of e-cigarettes, personal vaporizers and all things "fog" producing!

If you post your order number in this thread we will choose a random winner and send you a prize after vapefest!

Tickets are $5 each or $20 for 5 tickets.

We will have about a dozen mods in this raffle and they will include a custom engraved GG, a Tekk mod, a copper, and a ton of other mods as well as eGo and eGoT kits and gear and accessories.

:2cool:

NonCig Ang

Mar 16, 2011
Royersford, PA
I ordered 2 tickets online and raffle tickets online last Friday. I havent received an email confirmation or anything in the mail. I see that the monies came out of my account. Did everyone else that ordered online get anything to confirm their purchase? Do I print the tickets somewhere or do I just go to Vapefest? Where do I claim the raffle tickets I purchased? Sorry for all the questions! I just want to make sure I am not missing something.

Brewlady

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
I ordered 2 tickets online and raffle tickets online last Friday. I havent received an email confirmation or anything in the mail. I see that the monies came out of my account. Did everyone else that ordered online get anything to confirm their purchase? Do I print the tickets somewhere or do I just go to Vapefest? Where do I claim the raffle tickets I purchased? Sorry for all the questions! I just want to make sure I am not missing something.

The website says that the tickets will be at the door when you arrive. (See the sentence right above GrimmGreen's video here Philly Vapefest 2011! ) If you log back in, you can see a history of your orders, and that is where you will find your order number. I participated in their raffle a while back, and when I logged in just now the order was still there, so your order # should be accessible through the site. I don't recall getting an email confirmation, just the order # at checkout. I think if you just go to Vapefest, they'll have record of you. If you can, print out the web page showing your order and/or the transaction from your account showing the money was deducted, you should be fine. See you there!!

:toast:

smokie

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 2, 2009
Brooklyn, New York
www.youtube.com
I went today and stuck around for most of the after party. I had a great time, met some cool people, and got some wonderful juice samples from some dealers I'd never bought from before.

I am not posting this video here, because it may contain some wording that may not be appropriate for the ECF rules. You can find it on my YOU TUBE Channel at step07726

Attachments

• Grimm and me.jpg
    Grimm and me.jpg
    24.3 KB · Views: 58
  • vapefest2.jpg
    vapefest2.jpg
    21.2 KB · Views: 55
Last edited:

TheIllustratedMan

ECF Veteran
Jun 12, 2009
Upstate, NY
I can't remember who won anything. I'll find out who won the top prizes and let you guys know. The online-order tickets definitely made it in the bucket (I got to sit and rip half of them) and a few of them won, so those people will be contacted in the next couple of days once everything is sorted out.

Thanks for the support everyone. It was a crazy, exhausting, awesome weekend.

RippleInStillWater

Supplier's Manufacturer - Offline
ECF Veteran
Jun 18, 2010
Land Of Corruption
I can't remember who won anything. I'll find out who won the top prizes and let you guys know. The online-order tickets definitely made it in the bucket (I got to sit and rip half of them) and a few of them won, so those people will be contacted in the next couple of days once everything is sorted out.

Thanks for the support everyone. It was a crazy, exhausting, awesome weekend.

You know, dude, the NVC should post the results of their raffles the next day -- just saying.........not that I have any hope!!! :laugh: I'm glad you gad a great time, I sure wish I was there!:thumb:

i won a t-shirt and a double barrel silver bullet.....its really cool...:)

Congrats, Debb!:)

TheIllustratedMan

ECF Veteran
Jun 12, 2009
Upstate, NY
The winner of the supplemental drawing is:

Ivisi!!

Ivisi, you've won a Philly Vapefest 2011 totebag, some e-liquid, and an eGo-T LR atomizer with extra tanks.

The online winners of the live raffle on Saturday are (by first part of email):

tsimpson1 - MarkMod
vargodm - vaporheads.net liquid five-pack
janetda - eGo-T kit and pinkspotvapors liquid

All winners will be notified by email to confirm shipping addresses.

Thank you for the support, hope to see you next time!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread