Philly's first E-CIG store coming soon!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

SurphKid11

Verified Member
Sep 25, 2012
Cherry Hill, NJ/Philly
one more thing. are you guys hiring? im 25, i live right across the bridge in cherry hill/marlton area. been looking for a job since i just moved back from working down the shore for the summer. and it would def be worth the 25min drive or just take the train, to work at an ecig store. ive also been thinking about opening one up around here in jersey (just been a thought, prob not gonna happen), cherry hill is an extremely populated place and good for businesses. unless you want to expand to jersey and open a place here!! haha

Last edited:

ec!gg

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jul 2, 2010
Philadelphia, PA
www.ecigg.org
do you guys sell any advanced stuff? like mech mods, RBAs, silica, ss mesh, kanthal? and do you guys sell pre punched cartos? preferably the boge laser punched ones.

Yes, we have all of the above. Many RBAs - Squid, Octopus, Aga-T, Vision Eternity, etc. We also have silica wick, and plenty of Kanthal. We have punched cartos, boge cartos as well. Hope to see you in the shop!

ec!gg

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jul 2, 2010
Philadelphia, PA
www.ecigg.org
one more thing. are you guys hiring? im 25, i live right across the bridge in cherry hill/marlton area. been looking for a job since i just moved back from working down the shore for the summer. and it would def be worth the 25min drive or just take the train, to work at an ecig store. ive also been thinking about opening one up around here in jersey (just been a thought, prob not gonna happen), cherry hill is an extremely populated place and good for businesses. unless you want to expand to jersey and open a place here!! haha

Check your facebook. Sent you a PM :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread