Phiniac Hand Blown Pyrex Tanks - Products, News, Updates & More!

Status
Not open for further replies.

moorea

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 11, 2009
Marion, MT
phiniac.com
JUST bought the one in the middle and can't wait to try it out. Is there going to be any aluminum caps available soon? Really want myself a pair.

Thanks for the order, it will ship tomorrow!

As for the aluminum caps, I do not know if we are going to have more. We have not ruled them out entirely but it is looking like we are definitely going to go with Stainless Steal. It will be a little bit down the road however.

moorea

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 11, 2009
Marion, MT
phiniac.com
As for ETA nothing written in stone, but I am hoping to have them in the next few months. We are just getting started here and there are several things we have planned and they all cost money. Our next venture is sand blasting. We will be working on that over the next few weeks and once we have caught up financially from that little venture the SS caps are next on the list! And some where in between we hope to have glass drip tips as well! So in short, it really comes down to selling enough tanks to finance each new product!

washvap

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Apr 2, 2011
wa
Totally understand and will wait patiently for them to be in stock again. The sand blasting sounds interesting and would love to see some pics of any prototypes when they are available. Also interested in the glass drip tips too and I'm sure they're going to look GOOD.

Looks like there are a lot of things to look forward to in the future. Will definitely be keeping tabs on this thread. I'm sure you'll be selling a lot of tanks as time goes on. It seems like you keep on getting better and better with your craft. And I think skies the limit and it's only a matter of time before it'll be close to impossible to get one of your tanks LOL.

Last edited:

moorea

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 11, 2009
Marion, MT
phiniac.com
Please do keep tabs on the thread. We have a very large pile of reject tanks that we are going to use to test different sand blasting ideas. We will photograph them all and post them so you can all join us on our sand blasting journey.

I can't make any promises as I must see where exactly the coming week will take us, but I think we will be purchasing the sand blasting equipment later this week (but shhh don't tel anyone just in case I am wrong :p)

the ob

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 31, 2011
Portlandia
I hope you enjoy them. Just out of curiosity where did you get them from?

the site you told me about that still had them left. I love the glass, but like things that are generally more subdued. I can totally appreciate the colorful ones, but they are just not my style. I look forward to the sandblasted and some more simple versions.

edit. someone else told me about them. from spring vapor.

I would have ordered direct from your site (I normally prefer this) but you were out of them.

Last edited:

moorea

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 11, 2009
Marion, MT
phiniac.com
the site you told me about that still had them left. I love the glass, but like things that are generally more subdued. I can totally appreciate the colorful ones, but they are just not my style. I look forward to the sandblasted and some more simple versions.

edit. someone else told me about them. from spring vapor.

I would have ordered direct from your site (I normally prefer this) but you were out of them.

It's all cool. Chief at springvapor is an awesome guy and if his customer service was not top notch we would not allow him to carry our product.

I wasn't trying to be nosy, but when I read your post, my first thought was there was something wrong with our inventory as we currently have none in stock and my second thought was, how di we miss an order!

Thanks for clearing that up for me!

the ob

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 31, 2011
Portlandia
It's all cool. Chief at springvapor is an awesome guy and if his customer service was not top notch we would not allow him to carry our product.

I wasn't trying to be nosy, but when I read your post, my first thought was there was something wrong with our inventory as we currently have none in stock and my second thought was, how di we miss an order!

Thanks for clearing that up for me!

no problem. I did not take it as you being nosy. I am excited to try them. I like glass and I happen to use some juices (banana and cinnamon) that do not seem to do well with the plastic anyway.

Odium

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 4, 2011
TX
no problem. I did not take it as you being nosy. I am excited to try them. I like glass and I happen to use some juices (banana and cinnamon) that do not seem to do well with the plastic anyway.

Shouldn't be a problem... My favorite juice is Atomic Cinnacide by Tasty Vapor and it's what I have been filling my tank with mostly

washvap

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Apr 2, 2011
wa

Congrats on getting a Phiniac Tank Ob! It's great to see another REOnaut in here along with Sashwa. Anyways, that's the reason why I got a Phiniac tank too. Started to see that some of my juices were starting to have an effect with the polycarbonate tube of my other one.

Waiting on the mailman know with intensity seeping through my pores. Oh...the AGONY

moorea

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 11, 2009
Marion, MT
phiniac.com
Congrats on getting a Phiniac Tank Ob! It's great to see another REOnaut in here along with Sashwa. Anyways, that's the reason why I got a Phiniac tank too. Started to see that some of my juices were starting to have an effect with the polycarbonate tube of my other one.

Waiting on the mailman know with intensity seeping through my pores. Oh...the AGONY

Well it shouldn't be that long of wait for the mail man, if it is the order I am thinking it is, it has shipped and we have had very good luck with packages arriving quickly and you are only a state away!

I've really gotta start asking for forum name on check out though, because I am only guessing that is your order based on your location!

moorea

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 11, 2009
Marion, MT
phiniac.com
LOL I'm sure it'll arrive soon. Just get this way whenever I order something and for some odd reason. I never get tired of it.

Just excited about getting my order and make it my mission to hunt down the mail man. I can see his face now when I pop out of the bushes and ask for my package. It's going to be GLORIOUS!!

Well when you are done stalking the mail man (and if you are jumping out of bushes at him I mean that literally) and it has arrived please let know what you think!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread