PHIX by MLV

Status
Not open for further replies.

3daysNcounting

Apr 25, 2017
I get min
I just got a phix today. Think it was an older kit because the tobacco pod with the kit was leaky and does not have the steel rod inside. I wiped it clean and so far I like it!. I ordered 1 pack of 4 tobacco pods from breazy because they had a sale and I just wanted to try this out. I have not gotten them yet, but my question is, does anyone know where to order from to get the v2 pods at a good price? It is a bit pricey, but if I can get a day out of 1 pod, then I may move on to this and just order a couple back up kits. If anyone knows where I can for sure get the v2 pods, please let me know. Thank you.

I get mine from electrictobacconist.com

unkuser

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2009
New Yawk
I got mine from csvape during their labour day sale. Bought a mixed and tobacco flavor pods. I wanted to try something new. Have used the myjet,juno,penguin,juul and envii. Read good reviews on the phix and decided to give it a shot.

Flavor: IMHO the flavor is alright. I dont think its as good as the myjet with stock pods. Those have the best flavors IMO. So far I have tried the tobacco and the fruit mixed and I am not crazy about them. The tobacco flavor is very nutty (Hazelnut??). The fruit flavor is ok.

Vapor: It's very dry. It needs to be a little warmer. Vapor production is as expected from a high ohm pod device. I think the Juno, myjet and the envii produces a nicer vape.

The Phix is very satisfying. Very close to the Juul. I think the Juul produces better flavor though. The Phix pod is lasting me 2 days while the juul would last one day or less. So the larger juice chamber is definitely a plus.

So far I have not tried refilling the pods.

Lado

Dec 3, 2017
Hello everyone I've recently encountered a problem with my phix. Basically I can take to 2 -3 pulls on it then on the fourth pull the light will fade away and blink and then I can't get any thing out of it for the next hour or so... Really annoying I've tried most fixes such cleaning it and pushing the bottom bit up. (Btw it does this even fully charged)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread