Phoenix Meet VIP West Valley Chapter 7-21-13

Discussion in 'VIP - Vaping in Phoenix' started by Hellen A. Handbasket, Jun 29, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Hellen A. Handbasket

Hellen A. Handbasket Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

[​IMG]
    JULY 21, 2013
    1:00 - ?
    Barrel Grill & Modern Saloon.
    15703 N. 83[SUP]rd[/SUP] Avenue, Peoria, AZ 85382
    Barrel Grill

We're trying out a new location for our West Side Chapter get together in an effort to get monthly west side meets going! Great food, drinks and great people to vape with! See The Barrel Grill link above to go to their website for more info on this venue!

ALL VIP MEMBERS WELCOME no matter what area you live in!!

ALL VENDORS WELCOME! Please contact Hellen/Vickyl if you have any questions.

Raffle Drawings? Mmmmm maybe! We'll play it by ear this month, and see what we've got going on! Consider bringing something to donate in case we get going enough to do some? :)

Have liquids you just don't want/vape. Want to be daring and try new stuff, but don't want to blow your budget on something ookey? Let's consider doing a Juice Put and Take box. (You put in what you don't want, and take out what you do... don't like what you took? Bring it back next month, put it back in the box again and take something else!)

This month's great new location for this month's meet was set up thanks to "Chef" Richard (and thanks for all of his assistance in helping me hurry to re-set the date for our meet this month!).

C U all there! ♥ - H/V

:vapor: p.s. don't forget to learn that West Side Gang Sign... LMAO!

2. IMFire3605

IMFire3605 Super Member ECF Veteran

Mmmmkay. Tried to make the last Central meet, even requested the day off. I'll have to confirm with my boss as I got to many hours O/T this week he's giving me a day to choose to get off early, weekends suck for me to get time off, down side of being reliable LOL. Anyway I'll be making this one even if I have to fudge a sick day >_>, rarely ask for time off from work, and when do always get the shaft.

3. Keithhesh

Keithhesh Moved On

I should be there. Off of work!!! Woohoo

4. Hellen A. Handbasket

*BUUUUUUUUMP*

(10 char. *sighs*)

5. Furt

Furt Full Member

I would love to meet up. I have weekends off and nothing planned for that day.

6. Hellen A. Handbasket

We're looking forward to seeing you Furt! Welcome to the group.

7. Furt

Furt Full Member

Thanks, I'm considering actually hitting up the Gilbert meet since it's a little closer to my house, but who knows, i could go to both!

8. Vwls

Vwls Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    I'll be there! Looking forward to seeing and maybe even trying some other set ups - plus meeting everyone will be awesome! The put-take basket is a great idea. I will be "putting" a bottle of 16 mg Menthol by 4EverEjuice - it's just way too much nicotine for me. Hope someone can use it :eek:)

9. Hellen A. Handbasket

That's great! I'm looking forward to meeting you. We have a great group of people, and while our West chapter is still small, the community of west siders is really growing fast! You'll get lots of chances for one on one chats to meet people and talk about vaping at our West side meet.

The Central meet is a big blow out usually. Last month was over 55 people attending! I suspect with the summer and vacations, we'll have a few less though.

10. afullmargin

afullmargin Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Can't make it out to Camelback from my much more northern location - but I'm thinking about making the trek out West! Anyone up to teaching a perma-noob about how to use the VV Reo Grande that's on the way? I've been on the iTaste MVP for a couple months (my firing button fell off this morning!! :( ahhh) and before that Twists always with the vivi novas so this whole atomizer thing is sort of over my head.

Well... let's just say I'm hoping I ordered the right ones and leave it at that. *head desk*

11. IMFire3605

Um, I know of at least one VIP member that uses Reo's exclusively, davelog. If he isn't there, then I believe try over at AZ Vape Club (40th St and Bell), believe the owner said he uses one as his carry around out and about rig.

12. Hellen A. Handbasket

*BUMP* for the West Side vape meet! Woot!

13. Hellen A. Handbasket

Da last bump!

Mmmm, vapor, fried dill pickles, vapers with mods, chicken wings, big ol' e-liquid PUT-N-TAKE box... what's NOT to like?

See you all there!

14. afullmargin

Getting ready to head down the hill now. :) Got a big ole baggie full of juices for the box, hopefully someone will find something the like.

15. Hellen A. Handbasket

Nice! Take care with the weather. Looks a little rainy out! See ya there!

16. Cheechako

Cheechako Resident Air Head Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Great meet and a big thank you Ms. Handbasket for organizing it!

17. Steve McQueen's Cousin

Steve McQueen's Cousin Full Member

Hello ya'll, I was invited to this Vape Meet, by Jen, sorry I didn't get to meet her and thank her so much for the info, as I have never attended a Vape Meet before. I had the Greatest time! Met the Greatest People!! It sure is nice to meet other fellow vapers, and Learn
    So Much! I'm still kinda wet behind the hears to vaping as I quit smoking on Feb. 6th in Illinois taking care of my Uncle with cancer. Thank you some much for starting these West Side Meets, as I live in Surprise, and probably wouldn't be able to go to a Meet far away. Did I say how friendly and nice everyone was?? I was having such a good time, when I got home, I had forgotten it was my Wife's birthday---Whoops---I'm in DEEP DOO-DOO now!!! It was WORTH IT! I will be coming to more West Side Vape Meets for sure!!
    Thank you---Hellen A. Handbasket!! Steve McQueen's Cousin/ECF-- Rebelyell1861/Vaughn Quest--Busterboy1963/Nova Broadcasting

18. afullmargin

Seriously great time, everyone! It was nice to put names to faces and just chill and ramble and learn. Can't wait for the next one!

19. Hellen A. Handbasket

So great to really put the user names here in our forum with faces. I LOVE our smaller meets (gives me some time to try to sit and get to know our members!!). Our big ol' central meet is awesome in it's own way, but there is something really great about a smaller vape meet!

Thanks everyone for making the West Sider meet a success. BIG thanks to Richard Gonzales for helping to get his employer to take in our group for this meet. I hope they'll let us come back, LOL!

If you all ever have any ideas, comments or concerns about our meets, PLEASE feel free to send me a PM. We are always open to your feedback and observations in order to make our meets even better.

I'll get some time soon (hopefully!) to post up some pics I took and see if I can steal some that were posted by another member on Facebook (for those of you who aren't on FB).

Love youz guys! Can't wait to do it all over again next month!!!
    Peace, Love and Vapor,
    Hellen/Vicky

20. IMFire3605

My first meet, loved getting to hang with a few annonymous handles over a screen to place a face to the name. Learned a lot, introduced to several new items. Big thanks to Jay for the wick samples, rebuilt one of my RSST's with it and rocking it at 1.8ohms on the SVD presently with a full tank of a Ms T's juice I got from the pass around box, will be looking further into more of their flavors. Great job on the meet arrangements Vicky, and looking forward to, hoping, to be at the next West Chapter meet, still won't be making a Central Meet any time soon, generally off at 2pm on Sundays so Barrel Grill isn't that far to make it late, Surprise location the same, Central Meet, be about 4pm before I could get in the door -_-.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.