Phoenix top coil and help

Status
Not open for further replies.
So in my quest to find my "perfect" vaping experience, I purchased some Phoenix carto's. These to be exact.

1 x GotVapes 510 PHOENiX™ TOP Coil XL 1.5ml Cartomizer 2.6-2.8ohms
(gv-PHOENIX-XL-2.6-TOPCoil) = $11.95
1 x GotVapes 510 PHOENiX™ TOP Coil XL 1.5ml Cartomizer 2.4-2.6ohms
[FONT=arial, sans-serif](gv-PHOENIX-XL-2.4-TOPCoil) = $11.95[/FONT]

[FONT=arial, sans-serif]I believe in the future i will go with the bottom feeders next time however that doesn't help me now. I am having problems with these carto's. so far 4 of them, 2 from each package, doesn't work. Now i'm not saying anything just looking for some help to see if its something i can do to fix it. I sent an email to the peps at gotvapes and he said the following. [/FONT]

did you try to raise the pin on your battery or lower the pin on the carto, if so then please send the non working ones to the address below and we will check them and then to see what the issue is.

well if you use a battery is any carto or tank etc. the pin on that product can with time push the center pin down, if then you use another product it might not make contact, sometimes its the battery , sometimes its the cartomizer and it can be adjusted, this happens to many people across many products from many vendors.

[FONT=arial, sans-serif]I am using a lava tube. I was able to "turn" the part that looks like it might make contact with the 510 connector on the carto. It doesn't look like it move at all to me. I also took an old one that is working and took the plastic tank part off so i could see things a little better. Basically all this did was separate the threading part from everything else. I do notice a metal thin wire poking out of the bottom of the tank now. Is it supposed to make contact with the metal thread base or just go between it and down. Sorry I don't know all the technical words for the vapor parts. [/FONT]:blink:I dont mind tinkering and trying to make things worse. I haven't checked all the carto's yet but so far 4 of the 10 dont work. 4 do work. 2 more to test. Suggestions? Ideas? I like the support here at the site so i figured i would lean on you all for some help here.

Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread