Photos REO descriptions, comparisons, and more!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Filthy-Beast

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 14, 2011
Chicago
......it will fit an LP mod but the visible milling will be quite doofy looking on an LP mod.

doofy on the left :laugh:

IMAG1752-L.jpg

jnnfrlsw

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 28, 2009
East Central Ind
doofy on the left :laugh:

IMAG1752-L.jpg

Looks like something is wrong I have only had my reo about 2 weeks and I ordered the grand and a reomizer 2.0. Just now double checked my order summary to confirm. My setup looks like the one on the left with the brass base showing. I thought it was suppose to look like that till I saw this pic. I am planning on ordering a backup reo but now I am not sure which grand and RM to order?

nerak

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 12, 2011
Fairfield Township, OH, USA
www.facebook.com
Looks like something is wrong I have only had my reo about 2 weeks and I ordered the grand and a reomizer 2.0. Just now double checked my order summary to confirm. My setup looks like the one on the left with the brass base showing. I thought it was suppose to look like that till I saw this pic. I am planning on ordering a backup reo but now I am not sure which grand and RM to order?

With the standard Grand and the RM2 (not the LP version) you will see a tiny bit of brass. Not a wide strip like those pics.

Make sure you are ordering the right RM2 for the Grand you get. LP Grand gets the LP RM2, standard Grand gets the RM2. Look carefully at the RM2 before ordering. It is best to click and go to the item page to make sure it is the right one.

Check them when you get them also. If there was a mix up of your order then call Robert. Check before use.

jnnfrlsw

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 28, 2009
East Central Ind
The brass strip showing on mine isn't as wide as the pic above. I didn't even notice it at all until I saw the pic and got wondering if I accidently ordered the wrong thing. I am thrilled with my REO. Just wish I had taken the chance and tried one a couple years ago. I didn't think I could make the switch from VV/VW but I love it. My dna mod is going up for sale so I can order another reo in the near future!

Kentastic

Not Batman
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 30, 2013
Central Californication
Yes you can. The 18490 and 18500 are pretty much interchangeable especially with Reo devices because they have a spring on the bottom (of the Reo) to take up any variations between the sizes. The Reomizer 2.0 and Reomizer 3.0 (both single coil or dual coil) can fit the 18490 mini. If you have a regular mini then you want the regular Reomizer 2.0, if you mini is low profile LP then you'll want the LP version of the Reomizer 2.0. The Reomizer 3.0 fits either one the same.

Can you use an 18500 in the Mini 18490? And which Reomizer fits this mod? (I know nothing...)

Kentastic

Not Batman
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 30, 2013
Central Californication
Yeah unsure pointed you to a button cover. The little black button on top of the Reos is not very comfortable to use hence the button cover. There are aluminum, brass and black button covers that make the top button much more comfortable to use.

There are currently no Reos being sold on the website that have a side button, but the wooden ones (Woodvils) all have size buttons. There are pictures on the website, but they are only sold in batches about once every year. Your best bet is to look for one in the ECF Classifieds, but there are plenty of others looking for them also. (Me included)

Ask as many questions as you'd like, you'll find plenty of helpful people around here in Reoville. :p

Might want to start your own thread though if you've got a ton of questions. You'll get more people seeing it rather than at the end of this thread, but either way you'll get answers.

later
Kentastic

Thanks Kent. I'm new at this but it fun learning about it. Does Reo made a mod with a side button or a bigger (fatter) button on top?

AngiBe

Vapeaholic
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2013
Indy, IN
Nerak...can you post pics of your silver REOs in the pic thread when you get a chance and tell what the name of the silver ones are that you have? I know there's a hammered (already have that) and then I think a raw tumbled aluminum (?) and I see a polished one too in some of your pics. Just wanted to see them together. You seem to have a ton of silver ones or I could be wrong and it just seems like you have a ton of them.

Sry to thread bomb here :blush:

thewomenfolk

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 6, 2009
Colorado John 3:16
Metal REO

GrandPolishedcopycopy.jpg

Looking at that picture, is that "center pin gasket/rubber gasket" an O-ring? And is that where my O-ring should be, or should it be up around the outside of the whole 510 connection where the RM2 sits?

Nevermind...I just used a flashlight and now I see a white gasket in there. So, um...I guess I don't have a question. I'm using a little bit fatter O-ring under the RM2 so I can turn that hole away from my index finger.

I guess this post ended up totally useless. So I'll just say,"Have a great evening everybody!" :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread