Photos REO descriptions, comparisons, and more!

Status
Not open for further replies.

thewomenfolk

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 6, 2009
Colorado John 3:16
Look at the center pin gasket arrow the o ring should be at the first dash above the arrow head.

If you look at the arrow that just says 'center pin', I've got my O-ring between the 2nd and 3rd dash back. Is that okay...or not? It seems to be working fine, but the O-ring does want to fall out every time I remove the RM2.

Last edited:

Filthy-Beast

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 14, 2011
Chicago
If you look at the arrow that just says 'center pin', I've got my O-ring between the 2nd and 3rd dash back. Is that okay...or not? It seems to be working fine, but the O-ring does want to fall out every time I remove the RM2.
perfect, yes they fall out or stick to the bottom of the RM2 and then fall off. That's why I have spares :D

Reactions: JC Okie

thewomenfolk

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 6, 2009
Colorado John 3:16
perfect, yes they fall out or stick to the bottom of the RM2 and then fall off. That's why I have spares :D

Thanks for the confirmation. Now I know I'm doing one thing right! :)

Now I'm just wondering what to do with all this guilt for having so much fun.... :facepalm:

Reactions: JC Okie

nerak

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 12, 2011
Fairfield Township, OH, USA
www.facebook.com
VV Grand converted to mechanical by reosmods.

e8727882-57d8-4b4b-9f5b-dc913971556f.jpg

1af5a5c6-d87b-4680-b579-7ed5540794e1.jpg

SteamStack

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 7, 2014
Macomb, MI, USA
Thank you all for the comparisons! But, does anyone have a Velocity rda with their Reo? Does it fit on the LP grand or Mini? How does it look? Help would be appreciated!

That rda is the same size in diameter as the derringer at 22mm. So it will look the same yet taller. The Rouge/rm7 and odin are the dame size in width as well.

So it will fit and work fine with a reo grand lp model. Non lp grand would need a 16mm or less atty.

Robert Dean

May 10, 2015
Cincinnati, Ohio
That rda is the same size in diameter as the derringer at 22mm. So it will look the same yet taller. The Rouge/rm7 and odin are the dame size in width as well.

So it will fit and work fine with a reo grand lp model. Non lp grand would need a 16mm or less atty.
Thanks!!! Know anything about the ReoMizer 7?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread