Photos REO descriptions, comparisons, and more!

Status
Not open for further replies.

nerak

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 12, 2011
Fairfield Township, OH, USA
www.facebook.com
I want to put this here just in case some are having a problem with the new wood REO's and the door sticking.

Posted by Robert:
If your door is tight here is a simple fix . Take a little at a time and check to make sure you haven't removed to much wood . Make sure you hold the door at the same angle on the door

nerak

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 12, 2011
www.facebook.com
02/26/2014 Aluminum Button Covers now available at reosmods!

aluminum_Button__530ceaf062613_100x100.jpg

nerak

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 12, 2011
www.facebook.com
This was grabbed from a thread and placed here for future reference!

Posted by: Rapsodies Fire:
Karen and I were talking the other day about how we refill our bottles and realized we both use the same technique, just in slightly different ways. So I figured I'd take a picture and share with you what I have found to be immensely easy for me. Before beginning, it might help to make sure your bottle is ready to pour...so remove the cap, unless you can do it with one hand. My bottles are easy for me to remove the cap with one hand, so it's a non-issue for me.
Holding the Reo with the door off in my left hand, I pinch the cap & tube between my left thumb and forefinger after I've removed the bottle and placed it in the vacant space left by the bottle. Then I take the juice bottle (the big one) in my right hand and pour into the 6ml bottle. Screw the bottle back into place and away I go.

20130928_173127_zpsf2749537.jpg

Posted by Filthy-Beast:
I stole this idea from someone else, think it was Lisa.

I unscrew the bottle, but continue to hold onto the cap, turn Reo on side so tube is up.
Place bottle in Reo standing up and fill.

easier to take a pic.

IMAG1861-M.jpg

Last edited:

super_X_drifter

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 4, 2012
Somewhere out there
www.youtube.com
We have all read this question: What is the difference in the LP RM2 and regular RM2?

Here is a picture that shows the answer!

From the left, first two are LP, last is regular (unmilled) RM2.

IMAG1842-M.jpg

Thanks Filthy-Beast!

Yes, the LPs are on the left and those only fit LP mods. The regular is on the right and it should be used with regular mods however, it will fit an LP mod but the visible milling will be quite doofy looking on an LP mod.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread