Not open for further replies.

SeniorBoy

VapeFight.com Founder
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 21, 2013
Las Vegas, NV
vapefight.com
WOW! A very challenging question. :) I hope you get feedback on all three Tank's. Tank's are like shoes, one size does not fit all. The only one I can help with is the Crown which I have owned for about a week. I'm primarily a flavor chaser who vapes 50/50. I use drippers, KFL, and Squapes. I was intrigued by the unique structure of the wick. It's dozens of very small pieces of organic cotton sandwiched together. I use the SS 0.5 dual vertical coil head in power mode and not TC mode. It certainly delivers great flavor and in 2 cases slightly better than my other devilry devices. I normally run around 35 watts and if I'm in the mood for more clouds I open the AFC and crank the watts to 50 or 60 Watts. Plenty of other folks who adore clouds run at 80 Watts plus.

Fit and finish is good. Pricing is on the high side for this niche. Includes an extra glass tank, three different heads, and a pack of spare O rings. Replaceable heads are not that expensive. You can also purchase a RBA deck if you like to build and wick. I have it but have not spent enough time with it to offer an opinion. The RBA deck can be tricky to wick properly.

The heads require proper priming and break in. Very important. Unlike say a KFL where you build, wick, and go. Patience please. This device is what I like to call a "juice hog" and that's primarily caused by the huge juice/wicking holes (4) in the heads and the structure of the wick and of course dual coils. I wish the device held more than roughly 4ML. Fortunetly, you can top fill or bottom fill without the need to empty the device. Top fill is the preferred method since you don't need to remove the device from your mod.

Rip Trippers intro video is pretty good BUT to really understand and learn about the device you need to watch Darryl's priming and break in video and or his RBA deck tips video. This thread on ECF has a lot of valuable tips. I'm happy I purchased my two Crowns.

Good luck

:)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread