Status
Not open for further replies.

fiddleshe

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 11, 2013
Phoenix, AZ
I am looking on fasttech at all the goodies. I love my Russian 91 for ease of build and I just like single coil but it has its drawbacks too.
Right now the biggest drawback for me is the screw fill. I can't fill it with glass bottles. I have to clean out an old plastic bottle wait forever for it to dry transfer the liquid and face it it's just slow to fill through a tiny screw hole. Not to mention Ive lost the screw now 3 times just this week. What's going to happen when I can't find that screw?
I also wish I could see the entire tank to see how much I really have left but that's nothing compared to the screw.
So right now I am wondering what else is out there I might like. I bought the fogger but it's a pain to build mostly due to the posts not being solid. They are mounted on orings so they move. The whole deck also isn't as easily accessible as the r91. But the price was great at $5.99.
So I'm looking for suggestions. I don't need the latest greatest nor am I interested in subohm.

JustWondering1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 29, 2015
I am looking on fasttech at all the goodies. I love my Russian 91 for ease of build and I just like single coil but it has its drawbacks too.
Right now the biggest drawback for me is the screw fill. I can't fill it with glass bottles. I have to clean out an old plastic bottle wait forever for it to dry transfer the liquid and face it it's just slow to fill through a tiny screw hole. Not to mention Ive lost the screw now 3 times just this week. What's going to happen when I can't find that screw?
I also wish I could see the entire tank to see how much I really have left but that's nothing compared to the screw.
So right now I am wondering what else is out there I might like. I bought the fogger but it's a pain to build mostly due to the posts not being solid. They are mounted on orings so they move. The whole deck also isn't as easily accessible as the r91. But the price was great at $5.99.
So I'm looking for suggestions. I don't need the latest greatest nor am I interested in subohm.

Definitely try the Digiflavor Siren. It's a two-post MTL RTA that seems to meet your criteria. The flavor is fantastic, it's top fill, a breeze to wick and coil, and you can easily see the contents of your tank. It's reasonably priced as well at $26 - $35 or so at several vendors including Vape NW, My Freedom Smokes, Element, My V Pro, the U.S. Warehouse of Everzon and either 3AVAPE or 3FVAPE. Check out our thread for more information and please, don't hesitate to ask questions! We are a friendly bunch!

My preference is the 22 mm Siren but there are fans of the 25 mm Siren as well.

Digiflavor Siren GTA

Reactions: Darth Omerta

Darth Omerta

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 22, 2015
While I do not really have much to offer regarding your RBA search, I can offer a simple solution for your problem with the screw. When you are filling your tank put the screw in a shot glass off to the side. Cant roll off the table on ya that way....well it can but first you gotta knock over the glass! :thumb:

JustWondering1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 29, 2015
While I do not really have much to offer regarding your RBA search, I can offer a simple solution for your problem with the screw. When you are filling your tank put the screw in a shot glass off to the side. Cant roll off the table on ya that way....well it can but first you gotta knock over the glass! :thumb:

I use the top of a shoe box as a building tray. The sides are not so high that they interfere with building, but they are high enough to keep the screws from rolling on the floor.

dsheik

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 18, 2014
overland park, KS
The Digiflavor Siren mentioned above is a cant miss. Its simple to use and is hassle free. The wicks last a long time before needing to rewick. The only downside is it drinks the juice fast. Very fast. But as long as you got the juice for refilling its basically maintenance free for longer than anything else.

But sense your coming off a Russian 91 and your looking around on fasttech you might like this better if you dont mind older technology lol. Bottom fill, AFC is set with screws on bottom of base, but the vape is excellent, flavor is better than the Siren. It consumes juice slowly. $30.99 EVL Reaper Styled RTA Rebuildable Tank Atomizer - 3.5ml / titanium alloy + glass at FastTech - Worldwide Free Shipping

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread