Pics of your EDC (everyday carry)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chips177

ECF Veteran
Sep 7, 2014
Slidell, LA
In an effort to relieve some tension from a thread in the New Members Forum I'm starting a thread for everyone to show what they carry. All vapes, knives, guns, pens, zippos, etc are welcome. I just ask that vape gear is included (so it stays vape related on a vape forum) as well as descriptions of what you're posting.

Mike Weatherford Jr

ECF Veteran
Dec 30, 2015
(Classified), California
Not doing a lot today, so I'm not carrying much. I always keep a knife, pen, and zippo on me though. The zippo was my father's and I carry it for sentimental value. Dad ain't dead, but haven't seen him in over seven years.
Today's kit is the UD Balrog with my Tobh V2 atty running dual .8 coils with my final resistance at .4.
6d1b4d26eecbb8b020ea828d2b718254.jpg

Sent from my LGLS740 using Tapatalk

Surf Monkey

Cartel Boss
ECF Veteran
May 28, 2009
Sesame Street
5Hp6bGI.jpg

Here's my standard EDC minus my car keys and iPhone 6s Plus. The watch I'm wearing today is a Seiko "Cocktail Time" and the pen is a Fisher Millenium Space Pen. (Forgot to add my glasses. They're RayBan Clubmasters.)

Extended carry to follow...

Last edited:

LouisLeBeau

Shenaniganery Jedi! Too naughty for Sin Bin
ECF Veteran
Jul 23, 2013
I've always carried a standard size folding knife in a belt holster. NOW I carry a MOD in a belt holster, and had to do something about the knife. I need one daily, mostly work (gawd, oceans of rope and duct tape), but personal as well.

So I've really take a shine lately to very small pocket knives. Do everything the larger one did that I need done, and hardly notice them in my pocket. Change beats em up a lil, but nothing a good shine won't fix.

hwh4b4.jpg

Kprthevapr

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2015
On the River, GA
I've always carried a standard size folding knife in a belt holster. NOW I carry a MOD in a belt holster, and had to do something about the knife. I need one daily, mostly work (gawd, oceans of rope and duct tape), but personal as well.

So I've really take a shine lately to very small pocket knives. Do everything the larger one did that I need done, and hardly notice them in my pocket. Change beats em up a lil, but nothing a good shine won't fix.

hwh4b4.jpg
You have the Yugo of knives next to the Cadillac of mods! :lol::blink:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread