Jan 1, 2015
On the River, GA
QUiOYa1.jpg
Is that the squeeze cocker?

Sheilita

ECF Veteran
Sep 10, 2016
Portugal
matched set of Llama mini .45's in,top to bottom .22,32 ACP and .380 ACP ,the .380 is my leg iron.IWB .45 ACP Colt Combat Commander.I don't leave home without em.

100_0110_zps6caeb84a.jpg
Nice!:thumbs: to bad we are not allowed having guns or other weapons here in Europe. Love them:hubba: can't explain why:D

Rossum

Eleutheromaniac
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 14, 2013
SE PA
oh well knives does there " job" also
A grizzled old Vietnam vet who I spent a lot of time on the range with often stated he's more worried about a person with a knife (assuming they actually know how to use it!) than a someone with a gun.

Sheilita

ECF Veteran
Sep 10, 2016
Portugal
Knives never run outta bullets :D
Hihihi thats true...but
A grizzled old Vietnam vet who I spent a lot of time on the range with often stated he's more worried about a person with a knife (assuming they actually know how to use it!) than a someone with a gun.
I don't know about the gun..but I can handle my push dagger. I wanted especially one with a black blade. You can't see him well when I have it in my fist:thumb: and with a bit of experience : Krav maga, kick and boxing...that somebody will have a "problem" with me. Big surprises in a little "package":pervy: I am 1.56m:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread