Pics, Tips and Tricks? Rdas And Mods

Status
Not open for further replies.

MintyDripper

ECF Veteran
Sep 1, 2015
Hey everyone, i wanted to see if i could get a thread going, for people to post pics at. Your mods, rdas, coil setups, wattage voltage omhs ect. everything your vaping on, Whats in your Vape Box!? Ill get it started. Right now i'm vaping My Istick 100w, Atop that is the Mutation X V4 with dual 24g kanthal 10wraps coming in at .4ohms vaping at 75w. Then In My MVP 3.0 Pro i have another dual coil 24g 9wraps sittin pretty in my Velocity at .38ohms Vaping maxed out at 60w.
IMG_20151229_041820.jpg

Last edited:

MintyDripper

ECF Veteran
Sep 1, 2015
I have over 80 mods and 10lbs of atomizers.
If I took a group shot in would have to back up so far you wouldn't be able to tell what they are.
Here's my latest.
Abel clone with CEO atty.
.3 ohms dual parallel 28g.
View attachment 527378
SO TAKE MULTIPLE PICS! lol Nice mod, that'd look sick with a Bullet rda, Straight up Apachi Heli bullet lol

HighPlainsPuffer

Jul 9, 2015
in flux
I have over 80 mods and 10lbs of atomizers.
If I took a group shot in would have to back up so far you wouldn't be able to tell what they are.
Here's my latest.
Abel clone with CEO atty.
.3 ohms dual parallel 28g.
View attachment 527378

Love the amount of atomizers.... 10 lbs :D

Think my gf might take a swing at me with all 10 lbs if I had that many!

suprtrkr

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 22, 2014
Cowtown, USA. Where the West begins.
I don't usually pic 'em. Those you saw were to work out a technique on wicking the Indulgence MT, which has juice channels you could land a 747 in. You have to get some wick in there, as they say. But I'll start. I do build aliens, flat bas, fused claptons-- those are fused 2 x 28/32 in the pics-- what have you.

Reactions: MintyDripper

MintyDripper

ECF Veteran
Sep 1, 2015
Lol
I'm almost 50. No tricks, just thick rich vapor. ;)
Awesome, Diggin that Vapelyfe mod, Nice and flush! what coil setup are you usually running in your Rda's to give you that Thick Rich Vapor? Post pic Of Coil Setups If You Can? I'd be posting more pics myself but i computer just crashed on my, only got my tablet now and the pictire quality is aweful lol(as you can see from my first few pics)

MintyDripper

ECF Veteran
Sep 1, 2015
I don't usually pic 'em. Those you saw were to work out a technique on wicking the Indulgence MT, which has juice channels you could land a 747 in. You have to get some wick in there, as they say. But I'll start. I do build aliens, flat bas, fused claptons-- those are fused 2 x 28/32 in the pics-- what have you.
Nice, right now im just runnin dual 24 gauge in my Velocity and Mutation X V4, Practicing tricks and what not, but im gonna go into fused claptons myself soon. Looking into a mech mod also, cause i have have Vv/Vw mods right now. And my build level only goes down to .15 a think in my Istick. Whats your fav Rda?

Reactions: suprtrkr
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread