Pics, Tips and Tricks? Rdas And Mods

Status
Not open for further replies.

HighPlainsPuffer

Jul 9, 2015
in flux
It's definitely a good looking box. My mechanical preference is tube mechs because I use them with rta's when I'm out and about, but the mechanical boxes are great for the lower ohm coils typically in drippers, so I've got a couple around :) Admittedly though, most of the time I'm dripping is on a regulated box.

Reactions: MintyDripper

MintyDripper

ECF Veteran
Sep 1, 2015
Slowly building my vaping arsenal.. Income tax is coming! lol
IMG_20160204_195458.jpg

Nikea Tiber

ECF Veteran
Jul 21, 2015
One of my friends has got a snowman box. It is in his hands roughly 80% of the time I see him. If you don't like the south park storm trooper, there are a few more || mechs built the same (the castigador, tirador, and there is another one I can't recall the name of). The reed switches they use are quite easy to adjust. The fit and finish of the snowman isn't quite as good as an authentic tirador or castigador, but from what I've seen the snowman is quite durable.
Personally, I feel I'd have to pair the snowman with a velocity. I watch a lot of south park and the velocity seems... South Park Canadian to me.

"You should be vaping, buddy."

velocity_rda_by_tobeco_ss__1.jpg

entropy1049

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 5, 2013
Apalachicola, FL, United States
Nice. Hows the Twisted Messes Rda? Cloud Chucker, or nah?

Cloud chucker. I have a few of them, super versatile, easy to build on. I've kind of changed my preference to two post/four hole decks, but the TM still does everything else right.

MintyDripper

ECF Veteran
Sep 1, 2015
Cloud chucker. I have a few of them, super versatile, easy to build on. I've kind of changed my preference to two post/four hole decks, but the TM still does everything else right.
I think i'm gonna add one to the collection, post a pic or your coil/wick setup? even if its not fancy. Gives people a refference od what to do lol

Reactions: entropy1049

entropy1049

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 5, 2013
Apalachicola, FL, United States
Yea, i run pretty simple setups most of the time too. And the bottom airholes are the only thing that took me away from the twisted messes rda. how does it not leak everyhwere when you drip?

As long as you keep the legs of your wick away from contact with the air holes it's fine. I've had more problems with condensation in between the AFC ring and the atty body than anything. Easy fix though, simply remove the AFC ring.

HighPlainsPuffer

Jul 9, 2015
in flux
Finally got some Cotton Bacon and WOW.. best vape i've ever had. Highly recomend it!! Just built a dual coil 22g kanth 8 wrap 3mm diameter coming in at .23ohms vaping at 80w In my Mutation Xv4 Ontop my Istick 100w. Bit warm of a vape but mmmm thats tasty. CLOOOUD CHUUUUUCKIIINGGGG!

I'm a huge fan of the bacon! I started with koga and still use it for my subtanks, and moved to organic cotton balls. I got sick of boiling and pulling them apart, so I tried the bacon, and it's all I'll use now. Stuff is great!

It's not the cheapest wicking material around, but I get a few months out of a bag, and it's super convenient to work with.

MintyDripper

ECF Veteran
Sep 1, 2015
I'm a huge fan of the bacon! I started with koga and still use it for my subtanks, and moved to organic cotton balls. I got sick of boiling and pulling them apart, so I tried the bacon, and it's all I'll use now. Stuff is great!

It's not the cheapest wicking material around, but I get a few months out of a bag, and it's super convenient to work with.
I was paying $3 a bag for the japanese cotton i was using before, but at only $6 for Cotton Bacon, i'll never go back lol Cotton Bacon is now my go to and hands down the best i've ever vaped!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread