Pics : V / ZMAX Toppers, Setup Pics

Status
Not open for further replies.

lrage

ECF Veteran
Nov 22, 2010
Florida
zmax with phiniac alien tank, 2.5 dc carto, and filled to the brim with backwoods brew berry

phiniac2.jpg

phiniac3.jpg

phiniac1.jpg

Scott_Simpson

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 7, 2012
Fort Wayne, IN
Very nice! Those Phiniac tanks look so cool, and they're so well-made ... makes me wish I were a carto tank lover, but alas, no love there. Maybe after Imeo comes out with Archilles—his new tankable atty with juice flow control—I'll have my chance at a Phiniac. That one with the alien head is really smooth ... :laugh:

lrage

ECF Veteran
Nov 22, 2010
Florida
Thanks. Yeah the quality of the tank seems really good. The seals and caps are just solid and several notches above my old generic $10 tank that every place sells. I happened to get a siam mods tank tool when I got the tank and it really makes filling changing the tank soooo much easier as well so I'm rather happy over all. That's a clear tank I'm just now able to fill it to the tippy top :)

Well being an old ignorant rascal, I have a ZMax coming my way. Stainless Steel VMax owner that put it in his back pocket raking leafs. Tore the whole front end off, for the second time. I'll tell you about the first one later. Panic mode set in. Ordered a ZMax replacement, reluctantly due to the fact of chargers and batteries. Went home resodered all missing wires and am good to go. I will keep new ZMax at home.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread