Status
Not open for further replies.

donesmokin

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 20, 2011
NE Oregon
Watched this video by Fazed and converted a Vivi tank to make my first genesis style. I just used part of a carto .... plug to stop air flow from the bottom. Didn't get the top of the wick close enough to the center post on my first try so I had a hot spot but got it working right on my second coil. Kind of a fun build but I still like my carto tanks better!

SmokTech Vivi Tank Review - YouTube

Attachments

• CAM00080.jpg
    CAM00080.jpg
    23.6 KB · Views: 489

donesmokin

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 20, 2011
NE Oregon
a co worker found my driptip :) got it back, was like finding a needle in a haystack, i lost it in the middle of the railyard, 25 tracks and he found it :) sat in the dirt for almost a week

I work in a railyard (Hinkle). Six receiving tracks, 40 "bowl" tracks and 7 for departure. Needle in a haystack, ah yeah!

Oct 2010 124.jpg

jeffjr464

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 26, 2012
London, Ontario, Canada
just settled our contract, we went on strike for 9 days in the summer, it went to federal arbitration, ruling was yesterday.... 0% raise for 2012, no retro check dammit 3% for 2013 and 14, they CAPPED our pensions!!! one cool thing, i can now book unfit for duty without fear of discipline, been a couple times where i've needed that, getting caught short etc all new hires are getting the shaft as usual

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread