Status
Not open for further replies.

dice57

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2013
Mount Vernon, Wa
My latest acquisition, the Stingray Copper Black mod by JD Tech: Toped with the Aqua by Uvo Systems.

YjgS6VO.jpg

wu6tzwc.jpg

vTQ7Q78.jpg

dice57

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2013
Mount Vernon, Wa
Hey, thetouchable, Welcome to the forum and congrats on your vape!! Nothing wrong with a spinner and a kanger, many of us have started out with less. Brings back fond memories when I had thought I had found Vapedome!! lol. As long as it keeps you off smokes, that is what matters.

StrikeIII

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 10, 2013
Chicago
Hana Modz Mini V2.1 DNA 20 - I will upgrade the chip later on with a 30 but haven't really needed anything past 20W. But it will be nice to have.

SMOK Magneto V2 w/ adjustable 510- I will get a high end mod one these days when I find the right one. Too many to choose from so decided to get a good affordable option to get me aquainted with the mech world.

Both toppers are KFL Clones w/ nano kits which I prefer over the real one because of the air flow adjustment on the side vs. the bottom and I don't like the finish/color of the Russian. I like a tighter draw so if it does happen to gurggle I can just open up the air flow to fix it. I have them both set up at .9 ohms w/ double barrel micro coils and cotton wick. The clear drip tip is Rocket Science Mods Pyrex DT.

2emubuvu.jpg

ta5u7y9y.jpg

Sent from my Galaxy Note 3 using Tapatalk 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread