1e9d1b520e9f99e4c41cfe6a3fce0f4c.jpg

jaxgator

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 24, 2014
Jacksonville, FL
Hi jaxgator
That looks like a real cool mod. What kind of atomizer is that and where can I get one.

thx ---thetrucker

It's called the PlasmAir.

:shock: But Jax, it's not a flask! :laugh:

:laugh: Nope, it isn't. Although I'll always have a few, my Flask collecting days are over.

You won it? OMG I would just :censored: my drawers if I won that. First dibs if you decide you don't like it. :lol:

Yup, I won it. The funniest part is, is that I typically have the worst luck. :D

To make things even more interesting, I won that last Wednesday. Turned around and won a Famous Royal the night after.

Just received the following companions for the Pandora in yesterday's vape mail.

Left to right: Carlos Creations Zero DNA40, Famous Royal Hybrid SX350J and Pandora DNA40.

highend1.jpg

Se/\/te/\/ced

Unresolved Status
Mar 14, 2014
Pakistan
  • Deleted by retired1
  • Reason: Unregistered Supplier

tmcase

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 20, 2011
Yup, I won it. The funniest part is, is that I typically have the worst luck. :D

To make things even more interesting, I won that last Wednesday. Turned around and won a Famous Royal the night after.

Just received the following companions for the Pandora in yesterday's vape mail.

Left to right: Carlos Creations Zero DNA40, Famous Royal Hybrid SX350J and Pandora DNA40.

highend1.jpg

Well congrats on the wins but I'm afraid this puts you right up there with emonty on my "I hate you" list only because I'm jealous. :pervy::blush:

Equilibrium

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 20, 2014
Georgia
Very true. They do hold their resale value and that's why I can't afford to buy another one. :cry:
Keep an eye on the classifieds... with the recent woodvil sale I bet there are some Reo Grands in there. I got a great deal on a used LP mini 2.0 last year.

spencerreid

Multiple ID Suspension
May 18, 2015
www.3fvape.com
  • Deleted by retired1

spencerreid

Multiple ID Suspension
May 18, 2015
www.3fvape.com
  • Deleted by retired1