Picture of Your Setup Part 2!

Status
Not open for further replies.

USMCotaku

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 25, 2014
California
So I've been looking at TC mods ever since I won the two I have..... And I'm sorta kickin myself, cause the Arctic Dolphin adt50 was in the prize list and I skipped it cause I thought it was larger then it is based on pictures..... Now I've seen some videos, and I really want one.......i don't care that battery life isn't great... The mod is imo beautiful..... Now to find a way.......
Sent with one hand, the other is busy vaping.

inswva

Do you even squonk, bro?
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 19, 2014
Nothing but bottomfeed tonight...

qxrln6o.jpg

inswva

Do you even squonk, bro?
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 19, 2014

USMCotaku

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 25, 2014
California
Active Duty Army, paratrooper in the 82nd ABN DIV
You need to get yourself a field ready mod :p
I've been using a Heatvape invader mini, and I readily suggest it for field use.....drop proof (tested inadvertently by me), water proof (can be fully submersed for short period of time) and shock proof. Has temp control if that interests you, but works well as a variable wattage mod as well....and it only costs around $55 most online vendors. You do need to purchase batteries for it, but it's a solid investment for someone in the military

Reactions: KTMRider

VCross

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 6, 2015
Yucaipa, California
Active Duty Army, paratrooper in the 82nd ABN DIV
Curious question for you. I got out before I started vaping but what's the policy about vaping in uniform? Or is it that same as smoking? i.e. no walking and smoking, only in designated areas, not in the barracks, etc etc

USMCotaku

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 25, 2014
California
Curious question for you. I got out before I started vaping but what's the policy about vaping in uniform? Or is it that same as smoking? i.e. no walking and smoking, only in designated areas, not in the barracks, etc etc
Haven't been active since '05, but I've talked to some who say for the most part it's handed like smoking..... And it's the only time I agree with any comparison, since its not about the vaping or smoking, but professional image

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread