Picture of Your Setup Part 2!

Status
Not open for further replies.

mistercape

Verified Member
Jul 17, 2015
Haven't been active since '05, but I've talked to some who say for the most part it's handed like smoking..... And it's the only time I agree with any comparison, since its not about the vaping or smoking, but professional image

That's pretty much how it is, designated smoking areas etc.

Reactions: TrollDragon

G-weezy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 16, 2014
Minneapolis
is there any benefit on using the origen as BF? I ask because as it is the rda with most capacity I have I'm hesitant to mod it
I just replaced the positive pin with a BF kit that is made for the Origen. Came with the positive screws and holes drilled out to trap the positive lead.

Tonkpils

ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2015
Ontario
emIvMNJ.jpg

cheeseofvapes

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 22, 2015
Where'd you get that skin? Looks amazing!

My skin is peeling off as well =(
i think these were the first skins that came out. every where now. pretty cheap too. yihi has an official one that supposed to fit tighter and have more coverage at the base so the skin doesnt ride up. its slightly different bc it has cut-outs for the buttons.

Se/\/te/\/ced

Unresolved Status
Mar 14, 2014
Pakistan
  • Deleted by retired1
  • Reason: Unregistered Supplier

Retro138

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 9, 2014
Philadelphia
Finally drank the Kool Aid and grabbed the Subox. The RBA section is kicking ..., especially for high VG juices. I ordered 2 subtank RBA V2 sections their calling it for my other 2 sub tanks. I have 90vg in there and chain vaped it with no dry hits. Love it.

image.jpg

tmcase

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 20, 2011
The etching on all 3 mods was done by Phiniac.com They did such a fantastic job and I've never seen anyone do this before. :)

First up - Coolfire 4 with matching Phiniac tank (same birds on mod & tank) and anodized titanium end caps. The feathers and birds on the coolfire look white but they are actually the color of the metal under the paint and there isn't that much blue in the Lewis Gentry drip tip.
coolfire4-jpg.473133

Next is a special custom design. In case you can't read it, it says "from my best friend & sis" on one side and her name on the other. :)
istick-raven2-jpg.473127
istick-raven-jpg.473128

Last but not least the appropriate Tribal Bike. The white specks are glitter or sparkle in the powder coating. The 2 above mods have a clear powder coating also but without the sparkle.
tribal-bike-jpg.473129

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread