Picture of Your Setup Part 2!

Status
Not open for further replies.

rootlinux

Jul 12, 2015
The clones say that too. ;) But I wouldn't worry about whether or not it's authentic, at least not if you plan to keep it. Even the clones were nice, and regardless, I still think you traded UP from Atlantis. :thumb:
Thanks brother. I still have an Atlantis and an extended Atlantis though.
I like them okay. Planning on grabbing a Crown or a smok tank soon as well.
I am happy with my trade. Be happier once I get the air hole adjusted for more vape. :)
Digging my new Mutation X tonight though. I had way to many standard EGO setups. Just jumped into subs a few months ago. World of difference.
Just got into RBA last month and rda today.

cindycated

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 19, 2011
San Francisco, CA
I like them okay. Planning on grabbing a Crown or a Smok tank soon as well.
I am happy with my trade. Be happier once I get the air hole adjusted for more vape. :)
Digging my new Mutation X tonight though. I had way to many standard EGO setups. Just jumped into subs a few months ago. World of difference.
Just got into RBA last month and RDA today.
Sister, but that's OK. :laugh:
KFs tend to be tight, meant for mouth-to-lung hits with good flavor. If it's too tight for you, try removing the airflow screw altogether. If it's still too tight, check to make sure that the hole on the center pin is aligned with the air hole on the side of the base. Beyond that, you'd have to pull out the drill and cobalt bits.

vapero

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 13, 2013
monterrey,mexico
dc2324b56934a407e8749e8048cb631e.jpg

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Michigan Chucker

Aug 11, 2015
Michigan
I like them okay. Planning on grabbing a Crown or a Smok tank soon as well.
Just got into RBA last month and RDA today.
Oo what one u get,, can I see the build??

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk

Reactions: rootlinux

rootlinux

Jul 12, 2015
Sister, but that's OK. [emoji23]
KFs tend to be tight, meant for mouth-to-lung hits with good flavor. If it's too tight for you, try removing the airflow screw altogether. If it's still too tight, check to make sure that the hole on the center pin is aligned with the air hole on the side of the base. Beyond that, you'd have to pull out the drill and cobalt bits.
My apologies my friend. I should have known by your username. Been an incredibly long day. Four kids all back at school today. Whew!
Thanks again Cindy.

Reactions: cindycated

rootlinux

Jul 12, 2015
One of my local stores which is my favorite store deals in trade ins and used devices. He always hooks me up. Got most of my tanks for 10-15 bucks. Got my new authentic SMPL mod for 20.
Got a CF Sub for 10 bucks. Got my Mutation X tank for 8 bucks and Mutation X mod for an even trade for my Bamboo mod. Dude always gives me the best deals for new and used. He even taught me how to build my coils.

eddiea

ECF Veteran
Sep 8, 2014
Laguna Niguel, CA USA
have u tried using Nickel on the IPV D2? are u having resistance fluctuation?
Haven't tried Nickel yet but will when my wires arrive in a few days (both NI200 and Titanium) then I'll dive in, but from what I understand it will fluctuate by showing the resistance in real-time - which is different from the SX350J chip. More info in this thread: IPV D2 announced. | Page 44 | E-Cigarette Forum

Reactions: TrollDragon

NealBJr

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 27, 2013
Lawrenceville, Ga.
Posted this pic in another thread, but it belongs here. I don't have those good camera savvy shots, but here's a down and dirty pic of my collection.... SO FAR.... *more on the way as we speak)...

for some of these, it will take you down memory lane... they all work too!

3HPerXc.jpg

how many can you name? I bet one mod will stump you. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread