• Reason: Unregistered Supplier

vapero

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 13, 2013
monterrey,mexico
3 hand cheque (Czech?) - Whole Lotta YiHi

DIY Tamarind D'OH!, Banana Cream π, Watermelon Mint & dripping Ruckus Gorilla Guts.

12184956_1702753853288771_1100998992129333247_o.jpg
I've been looking for a tamarind diy flavor! How is it? Where did you get it? Brand?

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Reactions: TrollDragon

Mowgli

Runs with scissors
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 25, 2013
Taxachusetts
I've been looking for a tamarind diy flavor! How is it? Where did you get it? Brand?
All of Nude Nicotine's flavorings are VG based
It's pretty good at 6% in Max VG (I used VG based nic and 5% saline)
I give all their flavors a week steep after 4 hours in the UC and about 18 hours cap off

VapexTwin

Oct 28, 2015
1-150526115ZB14.jpg

Hello. New member today from Belfast. Vaping 6 months. Chain smoked 25 years. On the Billow 2 and Super-T precise (with a Kick2 drop in mod). Lifetime guarantee. Life now extended too. Loads of questions, but not sure where to begin.

Attachments

• ELA_V2_04_w.jpg
    ELA_V2_04_w.jpg
    152.5 KB · Views: 77

USMCotaku

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 25, 2014
California
View attachment 501819
Hello. New member today from Belfast. Vaping 6 months. Chain smoked 25 years. On the Billow 2 and Super-T precise (with a Kick2 drop in mod). Lifetime guarantee. Life now extended too. Loads of questions, but not sure where to begin.
This forum is the place to be to answer any questions you may have :)
Congratulations on choosing a healthier life :thumbs:

Sent from my LGMS631 using Tapatalk

Reactions: DingerCPA

eddiea

ECF Veteran
Sep 8, 2014
Laguna Niguel, CA USA
View attachment 502073

Can someone enlighten me what's the different between dry herbs and those e cig?

Is it also using liquid?
Forgive me for laughing out loud hysterically after reading your post, but seriously...you've taken the time to find that product and post a photo here but obviously didn't take the time to read any info about it? Have you thought about Googling it? It's really self-explanatory...a dry herb vaporizer will vaporize dry herbs.

Reactions: rhelton

Neville

Oct 28, 2015
Singapore
Forgive me for laughing out loud hysterically after reading your post, but seriously...you've taken the time to find that product and post a photo here but obviously didn't take the time to read any info about it? Have you thought about Googling it? It's really self-explanatory...a dry herb vaporizer will vaporize dry herbs.

Sorry for my ignorance it my bad for not hardworking enough on reading more before posting

Reactions: Plumes.91

VCross

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 6, 2015
Yucaipa, California
To oversimplify the device: It essentially "bakes" dry herbs in a ceramic chamber and you inhale the smoke that is produced. They were originally intended as a "healthier" alternative for cigarettes but now they're primarily used for the other smoke-able herbs that we're not allowed to discuss on here. Which is why they don't get talked about much.

Reactions: Neville

Neville

Oct 28, 2015
Singapore
To oversimplify the device: It essentially "bakes" dry herbs in a ceramic chamber and you inhale the smoke that is produced. They were originally intended as a "healthier" alternative for cigarettes but now they're primarily used for the other smoke-able herbs that we're not allowed to discuss on here. Which is why they don't get talked about much.

Ok VCross,

Noted with thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread