Picture of Your Setup Part 2!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Beefbisquit

Dec 27, 2015
Gee weez, got juice?

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk
Hehehe, that's just my juice from Premium Labs. I've got about 20 other bottles

They're the best juice makers I've ever tried, and it hasn't even been close in comparison to any other company. And being Canadian, I like to buy Canadian when I can. :)

Reactions: TrollDragon

KayP

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Dec 21, 2015
Gold Coast, QLD, AUS
Hehehe, that's just my juice from Premium Labs. I've got about 20 other bottles

They're the best juice makers I've ever tried, and it hasn't even been close in comparison to any other company. And being Canadian, I like to buy Canadian when I can. :)
That's to good hear. I stocked up on and was happy with Gemini/Phillip Rocke's juices, but two months later I'm kind of fed up with cereal vapes =/

What's your first impressions on the Cuboid thus far? It ought to be a good mod- Sturdy, compact, good form factor and weighty. Be careful about the door latch though. It's simple and prone to wear and tear. I would apply a little a pressure to the door before closing the latch. I went for an RX200 instead of the cuboid; however, I just might buy a Cuboid too.

Grr.. I had to retype this as Tapatalk, the impatient POS decided to update whilst I was typing on my phone.

Reactions: Beefbisquit

Beefbisquit

Dec 27, 2015
That's to good hear. I stocked up on and was happy with Gemini/Phillip Rocke's juices, but two months later I'm kind of fed up with cereal vapes =/

What's your first impressions on the Cuboid thus far? It ought to be a good mod- Sturdy, compact, good form factor and weighty. Be careful about the door latch though. It's simple and prone to wear and tear. I would apply a little a pressure to the door before closing the latch. I went for an RX200 instead of the cuboid; however, I just might buy a Cuboid too.

Grr.. I had to retype this as Tapatalk, the impatient POS decided to update whilst I was typing on my phone.
I own an RX200 too. :) Love it. First impressions of the Cuboid have been great... solid, great display, easy to navigate.

Thanks for the advice, I'll make sure I do that trick with the latch.

Mrrickyyap

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 24, 2013
San Francisco, California
:D

cx5gucrgzp685od6g.jpg
The average vapor has no idea on how nice these set ups are. People please do your homework. So may appreciate the art of these mods and Atties made specifically to squonk. [emoji1373][emoji1373][emoji1373]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

KayP

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Dec 21, 2015
Gold Coast, QLD, AUS
Yes, I do like my Stumpy's along with a host of others. As for the collection, well...:blush:

YIKES! True testament to the power of shinyitis :)

I have a buddy who is also a fan of squonkers. May I please share your handcheck pic with him?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread