Picture of Your Setup Part 2!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wworrells

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 22, 2016
Ohh cough dry hit.....went up on wattage forgot to drip. Man I have went up and down on wattage depending on flavor I am vaping some has 50 percent flavor boost...menthol I have well vicks doesnt come close have to mix it with others to use its that strong and keep watts dwn. I am still new to the better quality vaping than the disposable ones. Of course the evic mini and clr coil i gave to someone to help stop smoking gets me bc I didnt have the clr coil until I gave it away and for a single coil and small it really makes clouds.....wish I had known before upgrading mods but helped someone who couldnt afford to get set up and I still get to vape on it when they come but so not a total loss on seeing thick clouds from a small setup.

Reactions: KayP

MattyVigilante

ECF Veteran
Jan 2, 2016
Northamptonshire
uploadfromtaptalk1456824794795.jpg

Just my day to day carry :)

MattyVigilante

ECF Veteran
Jan 2, 2016
Northamptonshire
Gah! That Koopor Plus looks good. I had to cancel my order of 3 mods, 1 was a Koopor Plus, in order to afford the Reuleaux DNA 200. How is the Koopor?

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

I really like it, I paid £30 for it which included next day delivery so a steal price wise!
It's good quality, feels good in the hand, the menu system is easy to use, the 510 is nice and springy, haven't had any issues with usability at all! My one gripe with it is the battery door, there is no play up or down but side to side it moves around quite a bit. Now if I put the silicone sleeve on it would help, but I'd be worried that if there was a leak it would get behind the battery door. Getting the sleeve off and on is a real pain, so I never use it! All in all it's a solid, decent mod. For the price it's absolutely worth it :)
I would say an 8 / 10 :)

KayP

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Dec 21, 2015
Gold Coast, QLD, AUS
I really like it, I paid £30 for it which included next day delivery so a steal price wise!
It's good quality, feels good in the hand, the menu system is easy to use, the 510 is nice and springy, haven't had any issues with usability at all! My one gripe with it is the battery door, there is no play up or down but side to side it moves around quite a bit. Now if I put the silicone sleeve on it would help, but I'd be worried that if there was a leak it would get behind the battery door. Getting the sleeve off and on is a real pain, so I never use it! All in all it's a solid, decent mod. For the price it's absolutely worth it :)
I would say an 8 / 10 :)
I saw a lot reviews and a little duct tape or foam near the magnets should solve the door play issue. Might want to give it a go. I have some RTAs and have found they all will leak some time or the other; therefore, I'm frankly scared of mod silicon sleeves.

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

cocy c

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 24, 2015
alot of mini volts, really want this mod as it seems like its super easy to carry around when out and about...hows the battery life on these if you're a consistent vapor?

Also if you don't go with the tank package, which tanks are u using with it?
The battery life is not great but get you by if your only out for 2 or 3 hoers I have not tried a tank on it but I let you know if I do.maybe the Goblin mini in black.

Shawn Hoefer

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 21, 2015
Arkansas Ozarks
alot of mini volts, really want this mod as it seems like its super easy to carry around when out and about...hows the battery life on these if you're a consistent vapor?

Also if you don't go with the tank package, which tanks are u using with it?
Grabbed mine yesterday. Liking it... rather than guess at hours, I'll say that I vaped through 3 ml in a Goblin Mini (stainless with smoked glass... looks nice) built to .5 at 30 watts, and have about half a battery left... I'm guessing you could likely make it through 4.5 ml on a full charge.

As for tanks, I have the Goblin Mini on it now, but I also ran it with the Diablo.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

Shawn Hoefer

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 21, 2015
Arkansas Ozarks
one of these days I'll try a squonker
I've got the Smokeless Owl/Terminator combo, a Kui with a Nuppin, and a Kangxin Inoy with a LowPro. All are reasonably priced, but the Inoy is a 60 watt regulated TC box with TCR (of a sort... Nickel Purity, but as I recall, you're used to that). I also have a Cloned Hobo V3 BF atty. Honestly, the Nuppin is my favorite atty, and the Inoy is my favorite squonker. No idea why I haven't paired them up... Definitely worth trying squonking out, but not, IMHO, worth the asking price of many of the devices out there...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

Reactions: TrollDragon
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread