ToolmanTexas

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 14, 2014
T for Texas!
I dont know how to really describe the Squape. It vapes like nothing else does. Its not the best ive ever had but its good. I really enjoy how it looks more than anything they are a handsome? atomizer? I dunno but its tall lol.
I would put it near the top for what it does and if vaping the appropriate juice I think it is fantastic.

I have the R(s) which is just the right size :)

rhelton

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 15, 2014
spokane, wa
I would put it near the top for what it does and vaping the appropriate juice I think it is fantastic.

I have the R(s) which is just the right size :)
I understand what your saying and I have particular atomizers that excel with certain juices. What types of liquid are you using in your squapes?

ToolmanTexas

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 14, 2014
T for Texas!
I understand what your saying and I have particular atomizers that excel with certain juices. What types of liquid are you using in your squapes?
I like it with tobaccos, particularly RY4s, not 100% VG (unless using the B deck but I definitely prefer the W).

But honestly, I love the flavor with quite a few juices, with a simple 1.2 ohm or so kanthal build.

I'm going to try a SS mesh wick in there soon as I've heard it works great for that.

rhelton

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 15, 2014
spokane, wa
I like it with tobaccos, particularly RY4s, not 100% VG (unless using the B deck but I definitely prefer the W).

But honestly, I love the flavor with quite a few juices, with a simple 1.2 ohm or so kanthal build.

I'm going to try a SS mesh wick in there soon as I've heard it works great for that.

Ive been using a vanilla custard in it and was thinking it would be better with something lighter like a menthol tobacco or a light fruit. I may try that out. As far as mesh goes I do like mesh in tanks and I think it works pretty well. I put a mesh with in my Hcigar HC Plus about a year ago and left it in there cause it works really awesome.

ToolmanTexas

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 14, 2014
T for Texas!
Ive been using a vanilla custard in it and was thinking it would be better with something lighter like a menthol tobacco or a light fruit. I may try that out. As far as mesh goes I do like mesh in tanks and I think it works pretty well. I put a mesh with in my Hcigar HC Plus about a year ago and left it in there cause it works really awesome.
Nice, didn't know about that tank, what do you rank it?

rhelton

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 15, 2014
spokane, wa
Nice, didn't know about that tank, what do you rank it?

It is a very well constructed RTA. Much better than I would ever expect from HCigar. Flavor is very good and it is easy to build on. It has a very rudimentary top fill and with the right squeeze bottle can be filled quickly without even shutting the airflow off. Like is said its solidly built and will be with you for a very long time without concern of anything wearing out or breaking.

stillnotsmoking

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 1, 2013
GA, USA
Is that the one with the changeable sleeves?
Yes. Initially I was hesitant with the idea, but I must admit it's grown on me. It's easy enough to take on and off for a battery change, and at the end of my shift I can pop the sleeve off and wash all the grime off. The mod is super light but has proven durable so far. I'd buy another.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

MikeyConti

VapeBro
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 22, 2014
South Carolina
a1kABZR.jpg
Just mail me that Red Box already!! :thumb:

rhelton

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 15, 2014
spokane, wa
Just mail me that Red Box already!! :thumb:
Its probaly my favorite right now. My top 3 are that red Hana 200, a Hana V4 dna40 and my BB rev3. I have a friend powder coating a SIlo 1300mah enclosure for me. I will be pulling the board n parts out of my Dna133 and putting it into a nicer enclosure much like the red Hana. But that one will be a green metal flake front and rear black metal flake.

MikeyConti

VapeBro
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 22, 2014
South Carolina
Its probaly my favorite right now. My top 3 are that red Hana 200, a Hana V4 dna40 and my BB rev3. I have a friend powder coating a SIlo 1300mah enclosure for me. I will be pulling the board n parts out of my Dna133 and putting it into a nicer enclosure much like the red Hana. But that one will be a green metal flake front and rear black metal flake.
Wish I had to funds to build some, really want to get a few DNA boards, especially some 60's..

I never cared for mods other than Black and Silver, but there is something about that Red Hana that looks so clean... Also like the Blue V4 you have as-well...

pufZeppelin

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 6, 2013
Florida, SW
Wish I had to funds to build some, really want to get a few DNA boards, especially some 60's..

I never cared for mods other than Black and Silver, but there is something about that Red Hana that looks so clean... Also like the Blue V4 you have as-well...

this looks like a pretty good deal for a DNA40 board to harvest ? ($20 bucks) maybe ?

upload_2016-8-31_1-18-41.png

:unsure:

Users who are viewing this thread