GP DripperD, small.jpg

Shawn Hoefer

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 21, 2015
Arkansas Ozarks
b43d1d2372f35848754007abe9459cd0.jpg

I've got the Coil Art Mage on my smok R200 today. Using SS TC with a dual 316L build. Nice... With a name like Mage, I was expecting something magical. The flavor is good, building is easier than on the Moonshot, buy my Os are still kinda lame and don't turn different colors as they float through the air.

Ya know what WOULD be magical? Getting the FDA to propose some reasonable regs... It would also be magical to see all millions vapers actually stand up for their rights!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

Foggy Road

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 22, 2015
Garland,TX
My most recent favorite rig on the left just got pushed into retirement by the little guy on the right. That little iCare does go thru some juice tho. Glad I've got a second one and 2 more on the way. It'll probably take 3 of them to get me thru a 14 hour day. The 5ml Lemo tank only required filling every 3rd day.

2016-09-21_16.51.52.jpg

Last edited:

cocy c

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 24, 2015
My most recent favorite rig on the left just got pushed into retirement by the little guy on the right. That little iCare does go thru some juice tho. Glad I've got a second one and 2 more on the way. It'll probably take 3 of them to get me thru a 14 hour day. The 5ml Lemo tank only required filling every 3rd day.

View attachment 601361
I have the E'LEAF LEMO V1 and V3 how did you get on with the V1. I have not got in to the V1 as I think it is a bit tricky to build on and to full so it is just sitting there.

Foggy Road

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 22, 2015
Garland,TX
I have the E'LEAF LEMO V1 and V3 how did you get on with the V1. I have not got in to the V1 as I think it is a bit tricky to build on and to full so it is just sitting there.
I liked the V1 so much I bought a 2nd one. Had no problem building them to 1.1-1.3 I did trap the legs under the screws instead of the post holes tho. Tight DTL with afc wide open. Thought about drilling them out but didn't want my vape to get so far away from my PT2s that I couldn't go back to them if necessary. Glad I didn't drill them, the iCare is even a tad tighter than the Lemo even with the iCares afc ring completely removed. Yes filling the Lemo is a bit of a pita. Another advantage I found with the iCare is that I can fill it with the big fat tips on my 60ml bottles with no problem.

ToolmanTexas

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 14, 2014
T for Texas!

View attachment 601361
Just saying "Hey" to my G-town friend... my hometown :)

ToolmanTexas

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 14, 2014
T for Texas!
Hey back atchya neighbor! :)
:)

Question for ya, when you say the iCare goes thru juice do you mean it just doesn't hold a lot of juice or that is actually vapes juice faster than your Lemo? Since the coils aren't sub ohm I would hope it does actually vape thru juice any faster than an RTA setup with a 1 ohm or so coil.

Fozzy71

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 7, 2016
8 Mile + 2.5
Test driving one of my 2 aromamizers this morning on the RX2/3 with some Real Flavors Pumpkin Pie. Wanted to see how much I like the tank to decide if I should load up on the vapenw sale. Think I will pass on the sale even though it's crazy cheap. Good capacity but bottom fill and hot/skinny drip tips are a bit of a deal breaker for me.

BOOcL0K.png

Foggy Road

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 22, 2015
Garland,TX
:)

Question for ya, when you say the iCare goes thru juice do you mean it just doesn't hold a lot of juice or that is actually vapes juice faster than your Lemo? Since the coils aren't sub ohm I would hope it does actually vape thru juice any faster than an RTA setup with a 1 ohm or so coil.
It actually is using more juice than Lemo with similar build @1.1-1.3 and noticeably denser cloud. Ignore Mr. P Busardo's review of the iCare if you've seen it. I think he had his mind made up before he ever unboxed it. I was already planning to cut my nic from 18 to 12 before I even got the iCares, almost didn't do it cuz of his review. Glad I decided to stay with my plan and ignore him.

Edit: I was filling the 5ml Lemo every 2 1/2-3 days. Refilled the iCare yesterday 4 or 5 times @ appx 1.5ml a pop.

Edit 2: I always ran the Lemo around 8-9 watts. The iCare may be pumping its full 15 watts?

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread