ToolmanTexas

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 14, 2014
T for Texas!
Edit: I was filling the 5ml Lemo every 2 1/2-3 days. Refilled the iCare yesterday 4 or 5 times @ appx 1.5ml a pop.

Yeah, that indicates it is going thru juice 3+ X faster than a similar ohm coil on the Lemo. That will certainly increase the amount of juice you have to purchase/DIY. vape is that much better?

Foggy Road

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 22, 2015
Garland,TX
Yeah, that indicates it is going thru juice 3+ X faster than a similar ohm coil on the Lemo. That will certainly increase the amount of juice you have to purchase/DIY. Vape is that much better?
Lol! I'm not a good one to answer that. I DIY and my fav flavor I've named DIRT! Very VERY lightly flavored mix of coffee and tobacco. Well on my way to going flavorless!

You can find good info on the iCare here. They are saying it's a bit muted.

All Things about the Eleaf iCare & iCare Mini

The.Drifter

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 20, 2013
Virginia
Custom Lil Pinch squonker arrived today :D

7ds87cqq21kkdc26g.jpg

beez0527

SQUONKAHOLIC
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 5, 2014
Etna,OH
Nice vape mail day liked my 1st vt75 nano so much got a 2nd, with the serpent mini it makes for a great stealthy set-up. The mod is made very well feels great in the hand , nice solid feel and the weight is very well balanced. Got a wire spool rack as well that has a top shelf very nice way to get all my wire into one place and organized only problem my lightening vapes and temco spools have too small holes all the others fit well, going to either make the holes bigger or get a small dowel. Last but not least was just browsing flea bay and came across the limitless xl , had not heard any thing about it but grabbed one to check it out and so far I'm impressed, came with 3 different decks dual, single and pre made . Very impressed with the design of the single deck instead of having to do a center or z coil they angled the post for a perfect placement. Once it gets out of the ultrasonic I'm going to load it up and see how it vapes.
20160923_134840.jpg

20160923_134801.jpg

20160923_152941.jpg

Sent from my SM-P607T using Tapatalk

anavidfan

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 14, 2012
U.S.
Flash e-vapor RTAs? Tell us all about 'em :)

Flash-E-Vapor V3. They just work, easy set up, easy to take apart and clean. The only aspect that might be difficult just at first is the mesh feeding tubes. I use coarse mesh because I use all VG and they are rolled up tightly but I leave about a 1 or 2mm hole.

Other than that, they are my most reliable out and about RTA. No leaks, no oozing. Easy to fill, just un-twist it, pour liquid in, no need for being careful, or syringes.

I thought they were ugly and un-wieldy, but the looks grew on me. It comes with little air control screws, 1.9 being the largest, but the new V4 has a larger hole and screws.

Great taste and you can customize the amount of liquid from the "chopped" set up as shown, to I think all the way up to 9ml?

I have other RTAs that are much purdier, but they either are prone to loose vacuum or difficult to fill, etc.
I trust these. There are lots of configurations, with clear sections, glass kits by AndiFirstAid, etc. I like the "full metal jacket" look.

Users who are viewing this thread