Beautiful Copper!

Goon and Kennedy Roundhouse.

aa79fdccafb6a54df43476666e0df938.jpg

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Vaping!!!Jables

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 8, 2015
Got no time or patience for a handcheck today. How about yesterday's shelfcheck?
81e1f7231b50a634f702e03b9ddf8a77.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk
Hey Shawn, I've got a question. Out of all of your gear what's your favourite 3 mods and Atty's?

San Antonio,Texas

Shawn Hoefer

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 21, 2015
Arkansas Ozarks
vaping!!!Jables" data-source="post: 18721769" class="bbCodeBlock bbCodeBlock--expandable bbCodeBlock--quote js-expandWatch">
vaping!!!Jables said:
Hey Shawn, I've got a question. Out of all of your gear what's your favourite 3 mods and Atty's?

San Antonio,Texas
Depends on the time of day and current weather. I am a HUGE fan if the new OBS Engine RTA... probably my favorite RTA ever, but it's not suited for MTL. For MTL, I like the venerable KFL+ or KF3.1. My favorite tube mech HAS to be the King V2, but I'm also quite impressed with the Able. My favorite regulated mod... that's a really tough one... here as of late, I've really been enjoying the iJoy Lux. Dual 26650s provide insane battery life (2 days... about 24 ml on a .2 ohm, 90 watt build)! However, I've not owned it that long, so my opinion might change... I also like all of the Reuleaux except the 2/3. My favorite RDA for standard builds is the Velocity. For series builds, I have to go with the Phenotype L. For squonking, I'm liking the Kanger Dripbox 160 quite a lot (the bottle exchange and feed tube is top notch). I'm really looking forward to the Dripbox 2.

I would find it easier to tell you which mods I do not like... I do not like the Manhattan. I am not a huge fan of Provari 2/2.5 (long story...), I had a strong dislike of Aspire mods, but they might be redeeming themselves. I do not like SMY mods. I had issues with Tesla, but they're getting better, I think. Kanger's internals appear to be (mostly) sound, but their finishes suuuuuuck.

Hmmmm... maybe I wouldn't find it easier, after all.

All nit-pickiness aside, if I had to choose just one to last the rest of my life, it'd likely be the iStick Pico paired with the Aspire Quad-Flex Survival Kit... lots of versatility in that package, and not a lot of bulk.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

PisangLaut

Jun 7, 2015
Indonesia
Just arrived today. My new Alien with an Engine on top for now.
View attachment 608539
Great looking setup! I want to buy the Engine as well but kinda sceptical about the top airflow. It's because I had a very "memorable" wet-wick-dryhits with my ex-RDA, Aeolus.

Eskie

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 6, 2016
NY
Great looking setup! I want to buy the Engine as well but kinda sceptical about the top airflow. It's because I had a very "memorable" wet-wick-dryhits with my ex-RDA, Aeolus.

There's a thread in the RTA section here on it. It's my absolutely favorite RTA for flavor. Good cloud, too. The design makes it real hard to get a dry hit unless you really mess up the wicking with this tank. The wicking really is dead simple, and with my not exactly being an expert in building and wicking it really is and easy build. Also with top air, top fill, it isn't going to leak unless you make a concerted effort to make it happen. I would recommend putting it on your short list, but be sure to read up on it and check out some of the reviews. DJLsb Vapes just posted a nice review on YouTube along with a wicking tutorial, although to be honest I use less cotton than he does.

cocy c

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 24, 2015
I like it! And am somewhat jealous. Mine's lost at sea.. somewhere :(

Sent via Tapatalk, using my 404 Error. Not found.
Thinking of getting the Alien for my TF RDTA but will have to brick's and mortar price:2c: or get the kit so will cost more either way I go.:grr:

Users who are viewing this thread