Last edited:

rhelton

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 15, 2014
spokane, wa
MicroDrip - Mini ECIG

Not a tank, an RDA. I can't say enough good things about them! I have three....lol. flavor for days! Put in a subscription request so they build more. Lol

Ahhh yah I have a clone of that one of sorts in my box of trix. I cant remember what they named it but its pretty much the same.

Reactions: cocy c

rhelton

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 15, 2014
spokane, wa
Forgot about this one for awhile. I put a ceramic wick in my Origenny and wrapped it with some Ni200 and it works really well. I just remembered it was Ni200 after I took the image as I have been running it on my mech for the last 15min :w00t: great vape I guess its ok since its only at .21???? lol going to go on one of my Dna's lol

b3exYuo.jpg

retired1

Administrator
Admin
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 5, 2013
Texas
I can't see my picture! Why?

Don't know unless the site you're using doesn't like hot linking. The image is well under the maximum size allowed.

Try hosting it on Imgur and see if it shows.

Last edited:

NGGrant

ECF Veteran
Dec 15, 2015
Richmond VA
How's the RDA? Some are claiming it to be the Goon killer.

Sent via Tapatalk, using my 404 Error. Not found.

Has about the same airflow as the goon but the goons is wider, different deck but I still prefer the goon clamps. No single coil option.

Can't kill the goon while offering less features.

Build quality is a bout the same. One thing I'm sure of, the posts on this deck won't bend like the goon can they are solid AF.

I have 2 goons and a third on the way I can't say enough good things about them but the apocalypse is great too.

Khanninnarh

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 23, 2016
Could be. I might send Asmodus both for clarification.

Edit: email sent to Asmodus with both pictures of the blue and white box. Will post reply when I get it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Edit: reply from Asmodus.

The white box is for prototypes. Blue is retail.

Thanks for emailing us about your Minikin 2. That box was specifically made only for the prototypes. As you may have seen with the more common releases, the boxes are blue.

Michael. Asmodus Representative

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Reactions: cocy c

KayP

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Dec 21, 2015
Gold Coast, QLD, AUS
Has about the same airflow as the goon but the goons is wider, different deck but I still prefer the goon clamps. No single coil option.

Can't kill the goon while offering less features.

Build quality is a bout the same. One thing I'm sure of, the posts on this deck won't bend like the goon can they are solid AF.

I have 2 goons and a third on the way I can't say enough good things about them but the apocalypse is great too.
That's funny because Convicted Vapes said the opposite in his review. Basically he said airflow and flavour is a tad better in the Apocalypse. But he did also say he has 3 Goons and he loves them still.

Thanks for taking the time to get back to me, and this is why everyone should take more than one opinion :)

I have a Goon and look forward to acquiring the Apocalypse sometime into the near future.

Sent via Tapatalk, using my 404 Error. Not found.

Users who are viewing this thread