Eskie

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 6, 2016
NY
Therion Engine.jpg

New arrival today, Therion 133 with my OBS Engine on it.

Eskie

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 6, 2016
NY
That's gorgeous, Eskie. You like it, yes?

Yes!! It really is a delight, and the form factor works out well for it. Size is about the same as the VT 75, and it has a nice solid feel to it. No button rattle, battery door secure. And my favorite feature as a dna is simply downloading my settings from my other devices, so all my profiles are the same regardless which one I pick up. The only thing I have to allow for in eScribe is the particular battery setup for each, otherwise all my custom screens and settings stay intact.

That, and the tank. That tank is hands down my favorite. I have another one in black I keep on the black VT 75 and it's perfect for heading out as with top airflow it's almost impossible (almost) to make it leak.

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
Yes!! It really is a delight, and the form factor works out well for it. Size is about the same as the VT 75, and it has a nice solid feel to it. No button rattle, battery door secure. And my favorite feature as a DNA is simply downloading my settings from my other devices, so all my profiles are the same regardless which one I pick up. The only thing I have to allow for in eScribe is the particular battery setup for each, otherwise all my custom screens and settings stay intact.

That, and the tank. That tank is hands down my favorite. I have another one in black I keep on the black VT 75 and it's perfect for heading out as with top airflow it's almost impossible (almost) to make it leak.

I didn't realize they shrunk it down that much. That's AWESOME !

When Kat gets back from her red carpet adventure , methinks we might need a chat.

It's really THAT small???

Ed_C

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 11, 2013
Seligman, MO
Yes!! It really is a delight, and the form factor works out well for it. Size is about the same as the VT 75, and it has a nice solid feel to it. No button rattle, battery door secure. And my favorite feature as a DNA is simply downloading my settings from my other devices, so all my profiles are the same regardless which one I pick up. The only thing I have to allow for in eScribe is the particular battery setup for each, otherwise all my custom screens and settings stay intact. Too bad you can't select which data gets downloaded. Maybe on the next upgrade. ;)

That, and the tank. That tank is hands down my favorite. I have another one in black I keep on the black VT 75 and it's perfect for heading out as with top airflow it's almost impossible (almost) to make it leak. Shouldn't have said that! Now it's gonna leak all over the place!!!

I put my comments in your quote. You might have to drop it down. ;)

Eskie

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 6, 2016
NY
I didn't realize they shrunk it down that much. That's AWESOME !

When Kat gets back from her red carpet adventure , methinks we might need a chat.

It's really THAT small???

Here are some comparison shots. This is against the VT 75, not the VT 75 nano.
Therion VT75 1.jpg

Therion VT 75 2.jpg

THerion VT 75 3.jpg

Same tank on each, just the color.

Eskie

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 6, 2016
NY
I put my comments in your quote. You might have to drop it down. ;)

Eh, literally the only thing I needed to change was the battery setting. I could do specific .ecig files for each mod, but I'm lazy (OK I do have a separate one for the DNA 75).:D

As to the tank, honest, even upside down in my pocket (unintentional) and it still didn't leak a drop. This top fill, top airflow really makes a difference.

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld

Eskie

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 6, 2016
NY
My bad. Sorry, and thanks for the reminder.....

Phwew (saved a dime or two). [emoji6]

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Yeah, I had a feeling. I know you've been going with the VT75 nano, so I wanted to be clear. Still, the VT75 is a single 18650/26650, while the Therion is a 2X18650. With that difference I was expecting it to be a bit larger, but no complaints.

Ed_C

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 11, 2013
Seligman, MO
Eh, literally the only thing I needed to change was the battery setting. I could do specific .ecig files for each mod, but I'm lazy (OK I do have a separate one for the DNA 75).:D

As to the tank, honest, even upside down in my pocket (unintentional) and it still didn't leak a drop. This top fill, top airflow really makes a difference.
How about the case thermals and mod resistance? Are they close enough to the same to not worry about it?

Eskie

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 6, 2016
NY
How about the case thermals and mod resistance? Are the close enough to the same to not worry about it?

Those I kept the same as they came from Lost Vape. Don't remember the precise values, but they were about what you'd expect, and I haven't run case analyzer or checked the mod resistance myself. Still in the new & shiny mind frame. Get to it the next day or two, but all is working just fine with those defaults.

Katdarling

I'm still here on ECF... sort of. ;)
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Utopia
Red Karpet awaits, @DPLongo22 ..... thanks for doing the research for us!

Hiya red! :D The ONE is going out with me to the Premiere tonite...... along with Fred (the VT Nano), Scarlet (red Billet Box), and one of my XVOs. I think I'm set for 2 hours.... :blink:

Users who are viewing this thread