DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
Yeah, I had a feeling. I know you've been going with the VT75 nano, so I wanted to be clear. Still, the VT75 is a single 18650/26650, while the Therion is a 2X18650. With that difference I was expecting it to be a bit larger, but no complaints.

Thanks, Eskie - I appreciate the input. I was definitely tracking it, basically because of the marvelous design. I'm glad you're loving it too!

Red Karpet awaits, @DPLongo22 ..... thanks for doing the research for us!

Hiya red! :D The ONE is going out with me to the Premiere tonite...... along with Fred (the VT Nano), Scarlet (red Billet Box), and one of my XVOs. I think I'm set for 2 hours.... :blink:

I think you'll be OK (and WHAT are you doing here???). Knock 'em dead, kid (and have a blast!). :cool:

Rathamar

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 15, 2013
Mound - Minnesota, USA
I have been rocking this for the past 48 hours and I am surprised at how much I have been enjoying it! I had forgotten how smooth a pure mech with a dripper can be after spending years on Box mods! The fact that it is a Squonk makes it easy to just grab it and a spare battery (in a case) and head out the door! I have no worries of this failing on me even if I drop it or get it wet (though it will be dried before vaping).

With regulated mods & tanks, I was leaving the house with 2 or 3 mods, extra juice and a few batteries. While I still bring a back up (always have a backup) I am carrying half the gear I was before, with no worries that I will not be able to make it through the day.

Really enjoying this. If it keeps up I may have to sell off a lot of my regulated devices and pick up a few more Squonks!

29966326134_0466f5982d_z.jpg

rhelton

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 15, 2014
spokane, wa
Red Karpet awaits, @DPLongo22 ..... thanks for doing the research for us!

Hiya red! :D The ONE is going out with me to the Premiere tonite...... along with Fred (the VT Nano), Scarlet (red Billet Box), and one of my XVOs. I think I'm set for 2 hours.... :blink:
Well how was it? They say its not really for vapors but for un-vapor types?

Shawn Hoefer

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 21, 2015
Arkansas Ozarks
That tank is so awesome looking. I'd have one already but I am a single coil type person but I may need to make a exception.
Comes with a coil head, a dual coil RBA, and a single coil RBA...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

ETA:
cb1c33e5f77ecb3bf620a37c6f9d9f56.jpg

Katdarling

I'm still here on ECF... sort of. ;)
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Utopia
Well how was it? They say its not really for vapors but for un-vapor types?

rh, this film is amazing! And it is for ALL types - vapers, smokers, and non'ers. EVERYONE should see it!!!

Users who are viewing this thread