r055co

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 24, 2015
Seattle
That little persian rug is adorable! lol
Yeah I love them, been getting them for years. They're call "Mouse Rug", I think you can still get them on Amazon. This is the cup holder, I have a number of them and of course the Mouse Rugs, love them.

mongo74

I'm your huckleberry.
ECF Veteran
Nov 15, 2016
Ωhmsville
:) A little pseudo matchy matchy...that drip tip has a bit more blue on the other side.

2h896wi.jpg

mongo74

I'm your huckleberry.
ECF Veteran
Nov 15, 2016
Ωhmsville
Thanks. Black Friday sale slashed its price...couldn't say no.

It's delicious! HOWEVER, Vanilla Bean Cream has more of a coffee flavor, the cappucino flavor in that one is very mild. I dig it though! And 240ml for $25! if the bogo is still on.

Last edited:

Nailz

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Jun 6, 2013
    Wichita, KS
    Thanks. Black Friday sale slashed it's price...couldn't say no.

It's delicious! HOWEVER, Vanilla Bean Cream has more of a coffee flavor, the cappucino flavor in that one is very mild. I dig it though! And 240ml for $25! if the bogo is still on.

Yes it is still on, I'll give them a go for that price, will get the Waffle and Bean :)

Reactions: cocy c

NicoT Vaper

ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Dec 2, 2016
    US of A
    I'd love to, but don't have sufficient post count yet... here it goes verbally - recent and most 'go to' is Smok Alien with Kayfun 5 riding it 95% of the time and CLS, Cream
    Brûlée (or the absolute version of it) in the belly, anywhere from 0.25 to 1.2ohms at 18 to whooping 50 watts.

:)

KayP

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Dec 21, 2015
    Gold Coast, QLD, AUS
    I'd love to, but don't have sufficient post count yet... here it goes verbally - recent and most 'go to' is Smok Alien with Kayfun 5 riding it 95% of the time and CLS, Cream
    Brûlée (or the absolute version of it) in the belly, anywhere from 0.25 to 1.2ohms at 18 to whooping 50 watts.

:)
    Hey Nico, head over to an image hosting website, such as imgur.com, create an accout, upload your image(s), copy the link the website gives you, and then post the link here. In fact, you should search the forum for "posting pictures" or "posting images". I'm sure there would be a thread to guide you through the process.

Welcome to ECF.

This message transmitted on 100% recycled electrons.

NicoT Vaper

ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Dec 2, 2016
    US of A
    Hey Nico, head over to an image hosting website, such as imgur.com, create an accout, upload your image(s), copy the link the website gives you, and then post the link here. In fact, you should search the forum for "posting pictures" or "posting images". I'm sure there would be a thread to guide you through the process.

Welcome to ECF.

Thank you, Kay! What I meant is that I don't have 5 posts yet to post links or pictures... but I think, this actually makes my fifth :D hence, expect a picture tomorrow - off to bed now...

smithdevid

Moved On
    Dec 1, 2016
    • Deleted by retired1

KayP

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Dec 21, 2015
    Gold Coast, QLD, AUS
    KANGER T4 510 CLEAROMIZER 1ML 2.2OHM - SINGLE PC
    View attachment 618223
    1ML?? 2.2OHM?? Slow right down there you young whipper snapper. You and your fancy gadgets.. trying to change the world in a hurry. Geez what's next? 30ml? and 0.01ohms? Huh?

Grego25

ECF Veteran
    May 11, 2016
    Thank you, Kay! What I meant is that I don't have 5 posts yet to post links or pictures... but I think, this actually makes my fifth :D hence, expect a picture tomorrow - off to bed now...

I like using Tapatalk. It organizes all the forums I'm on and makes it easy to load pics especially multiple pics. Also the format makes it easier to read on a phone.

NicoT Vaper

ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Dec 2, 2016
    US of A
    I like using Tapatalk. It organizes all the forums I'm on and makes it easy to load pics especially multiple pics. Also the format makes it easier to read on a phone.
    Hmmm... Good idea, I need to look into that app. Thanks for sharing!

cocy c

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Nov 24, 2015
    Ok, let's try posting a picture using tapatalk... Shut out to Grego25 for recommending;)

72e5c38394eebd8876755bd81d974340.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Just got my ALIEN mod in today's post. How are you getting on with your's any pro or con's? ps Look great in black. :hubba: I have the red and black.

NicoT Vaper

ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Dec 2, 2016
    US of A
    Just got my ALIEN mod in today's post. How are you getting on with your's any pro or con's? ps Look great in black. :hubba: I have the red and black.

Ah... vape mail [emoji36][emoji6]

You'll enjoy it, I know I do! No issues really - paint is intact unlike some reporting. I love the ergonomics and the ease of depressing the fire button. Size is perfect.

If I was to really do a deep search for negatives, I'd say that the fire button rattles a little when you tap on it, but it doesn't bug me at all. Another thing I wish they added is a function where you can lock the control buttons, but still be able to fire. If one exists, I haven't discovered it, perhaps in one of the future updates.

Now, go open that package, will ya [emoji6]

Users who are viewing this thread