IMG_0438.JPG
Me having a go at the E.D.C thing but it's illegal to carry a knife in Glasgow

Marc411

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 17, 2014
Windy City
New Pipe that just arrived last night - Smoke Guarding 3! Pictured with a Kanger Top Tank Mini.
upload_-1

It's a nice vape for the price Rathamar. I take that one to work and it gets knocked around pretty good and has continued to produce a nice vape. The TL is also pretty good on it once you get used to the settings, which are a little odd :)

Rathamar

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 15, 2013
Mound - Minnesota, USA
I muck around with photography a bit, thought I'd share my new Aspire rig I started using today.

View attachment 551033
At the moment I'm on a little Aspire binge, that carbon fibre....lol

Nice shot! My wife is a photo bug as well. I talked her into taking some pictures of my devices which will look much better than the Cell phone pics I normally share. I have one more device coming in the mail, once it is here, I will get the family together for a few pics :vapor:

eLicky

ECF Veteran
May 1, 2016
Sydney - Australia
Nice shot! My wife is a photo bug as well. I talked her into taking some pictures of my devices which will look much better than the Cell phone pics I normally share. I have one more device coming in the mail, once it is here, I will get the family together for a few pics :vapor:

It can be satisfying with simple setups, very easy to do that one with the right gear. Some other products take quite a bit of preparation, positioning and you may not be happy until several shots.

"Muck around" he says... :lol: :thumbs:

Did that one blindfolded. ;)

erikbal

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 31, 2013
Olean, NY
Decided to pick up a new tank this morning, ended up picking up a black Uwell Crown.

View attachment 550609

So far the flavor is far better then my TFV4 that has the octuple clapton coil head in it.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk
I wish they had the black crown when I bought mine.

Sent from my VS980 4G using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread