MikeyConti

VapeBro
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 22, 2014
South Carolina
2? I have 8 already and I just ordered for another 12..
I have 6 in rotation, give me a break here! lol I just always order a pair of my Favorite batteries to put away if all the ones I have are in rotation when I have the money. I remember a couple years ago when I got my tax money back, I bought a ton of 18650's at once, and it took me over a year to get to them all lol I wanted to make sure I could stock up before I went to my usual broke self! :)

KayP

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Dec 21, 2015
Gold Coast, QLD, AUS
I have 6 in rotation, give me a break here! lol I just always order a pair of my Favorite batteries to put away if all the ones I have are in rotation when I have the money. I remember a couple years ago when I got my tax money back, I bought a ton of 18650's at once, and it took me over a year to get to them all lol I wanted to make sure I could stock up before I went to my usual broke self! :)
Exactly. I received my tax back recently.

MikeyConti

VapeBro
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 22, 2014
South Carolina
Wish there was an easier way to find out if mine are genuine or fake, but the top insulator does appear to be matte.
Me too!
Exactly. I received my tax back recently.
Gotcha! Still sucks though, having 12 and not knowing.. Would have to pull out one you know is real, and take the wrap off all the new ones to see if the Insulator is glued on, then if it is good, you hafta re-wrap them. Thats not my idea of fun...

This is such BS, whoever is distributing these need to be found and dealt with...

Edit* At-least that's what I would have to do to be really sure. I know there are other ways to spot it before even going that far.

KayP

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Dec 21, 2015
Gold Coast, QLD, AUS
I'll shoot off an email to SlowTech to warn them bad batches are going around, and to also pre-threaten them if they try to eff me ;p

I wonder if it's alright to link Mooch's thread. I guess I best ask for permission.

Just to be on the same side I could, and maybe should, cancel the LG order.

petrotech

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 9, 2015
indiana
Old reliable(s)...
3265_zpskydgfmj9.jpeg

rice721

1.21 GigaWatts!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 26, 2016
Shanghai
It looks very nice in black, and it has a very nice textured feel to it, unlike other painted tanks.

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

I think thats the newer version you have? I don't remember seeing knurlings on the 1st version boreas. Also the first iteration black version had a silver chimney.

KayP

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Dec 21, 2015
Gold Coast, QLD, AUS
I think thats the newer version you have? I don't remember seeing knurlings on the 1st version boreas. Also the first iteration black version had a silver chimney.
Is that so? I received it last Friday.

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread