Dec 21, 2015
Gold Coast, QLD, AUS
b0SndBJ.jpg

Anthony_Vapes

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 23, 2017
Where's the cheapest/best place to buy spooled clapton wire for tc? I think I'm over doing them myself lol.
advancedvapesupply.com
I really love their staggered fused calpton and triple core fused clapton wire spools

Anthony_Vapes

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 23, 2017
Looks like another take on the Digiflavor with that deck in the middle instead of top or bottom. Who makes that one?
It's made by Ouimier and called the gragas. it's like a reverse sqounk atty. the juice is stored in the top chamber and you pump it down onto the coils in the bottom chamber. It can all be used as an RDA if you unscrew the top tank and there is an adapter for it

TrollDragon

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 3, 2014
NS, Canada
RX300 I won here with my Iron Maiden on it...Aromamizer Plus gets here tomorrow for my silver RX300.

2a0m9hi.jpg
What build do you have in the Maiden Mongo?

All that PoS does is fill the space in between the top cap and ceramic section with juice. The first couple of vapes are great then it starts to collect condensed vapor. I took the triple core Aliens out and have put a simple 24g build in. Not tested yet but I don't have much faith in it. I can see a diamond wheel removing the "Hellvape" section from the ceramic inset in the near future.

Another poorly designed RDTA from a hole in the wall manufacturer that almost had their butts sued off for trademark infringement.

Maybe I should check with their customer support.
gigglesmile.gif

b4FhY6V.gif

kiba

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 21, 2012
Alexandria, Va, USA
www.facebook.com
dbe6d597461df67ed6aa182fbc641f78.jpg

Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk

Hey is that the 25mm? I tried a freinds and really like the airflow. Thinking about getting one.
Depends. If you want SS and a clean coil off a spool, check out Advanced Vape supply.

advancedvapesupply.com
I really love their staggered fused calpton and triple core fused clapton wire spools
Cool I actually tried them before for SS 430 round clapton, but it turned black. Any recommendations for 316L?

Anthony_Vapes

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 23, 2017
Hey is that the 25mm? I tried a freinds and really like the airflow. Thinking about getting one.

Cool I actually tried them before for SS 430 round clapton, but it turned black. Any recommendations for 316L?
Staggered fused clapton wire ;)
Also in the pic on the lux it's the 30mm Aromamizer plus. They also have a 25mm Aromamizer supreme. Both are amazing

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Eskie

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 6, 2016
NY

Any 316L I've received from them has been fine. Never used 430.

kiba

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 21, 2012
Alexandria, Va, USA
www.facebook.com
Staggered fused clapton wire ;)
Also in the pic on the lux it's the 30mm Aromamizer plus. They also have a 25mm Aromamizer supreme. Both are amazing

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
is it also amazing in single coil mode? it has an insert right?

Any 316L I've received from them has been fine. Never used 430.
i'm pretty sure it was real 430 it performed like it on a dna board, but the Clapton wire would turn black when getting the hot spots out... never had that happen, my round 430 usually gets slightly dull at the worst, and I can dry burn it as many times as itll take it.

Last edited:
Reactions: cocy c

mongo74

I'm your huckleberry.
ECF Veteran
Nov 15, 2016
Ωhmsville
What build do you have in the Maiden Mongo?

All that PoS does is fill the space in between the top cap and ceramic section with juice. The first couple of vapes are great then it starts to collect condensed vapor. I took the triple core Aliens out and have put a simple 24g build in. Not tested yet but I don't have much faith in it. I can see a diamond wheel removing the "Hellvape" section from the ceramic inset in the near future.

Another poorly designed RDTA from a hole in the wall manufacturer that almost had their butts sued off for trademark infringement.

Maybe I should check with their customer support.
gigglesmile.gif

b4FhY6V.gif
Really?

I have the juice holes packed pretty loosely and have no ingress of eliquid.

I stuck a pair of .7 (.35) super claptons in it and it chucks. I'm running at 55w most of the time.

70/30 e-liquid. Maybe try a re-wick with beefier coils?

Reactions: TrollDragon

Anthony_Vapes

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 23, 2017
is it also amazing in single coil mode? it has an insert right?

i'm pretty sure it was real 430 it performed like it on a dna board, but the Clapton wire would turn black when getting the hot spots out... never had that happen, my round 430 usually gets slightly dull at the worst, and I can dry burn it as many times as itll take it.
the Aromamizer plus doesn't have an insert but i've seen people use it in a single coil set up with 1 large coil. I haven't done that personally.
The aromamizer supreme I believe does have the adapter in the limited edition but not sure of the standard edition but i haven't used it in single coil set up either. I mostly run dual coils

Eskie

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 6, 2016
NY
the Aromamizer plus doesn't have an insert but i've seen people use it in a single coil set up with 1 large coil. I haven't done that personally.
The aromamizer supreme I believe does have the adapter in the limited edition but not sure of the standard edition but i haven't used it in single coil set up either. I mostly run dual coils

This is a purely personal preference, but except for one tank, I avoid those plugs, especially in tanks like these. Tanks with large chambers need a decent amount of metal in them to really produce. Trying to partially choke off one half can really cut into the very strengths a tank offers and end up highlighting deficiencies. I think one large coil can work as you can still get sufficient mass into the build to heat up enough juice to fill the chamber with vapor. But I just can't see a plug on a tank like this turning it into a juice sipping Merlin.

Users who are viewing this thread