Mowgli

Runs with scissors
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 25, 2013
Taxachusetts
Ugh, I can't do yellow cake anymore. All the sugar and fructose and corn syrup stuff makes my lungs hurt. Smells amazing though.
You left out aspartame, saccharine, sucralose, stevia & honey!

I only make mine with uranium shavings and love :wub:

kiba

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 21, 2012
Alexandria, Va, USA
www.facebook.com
You left out aspartame, saccharine, sucralose, stevia & honey!

I only make mine with uranium shavings and love :wub:
if it actually tasted like it smelled id probably still use it anyway

TrollDragon

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 3, 2014
NS, Canada
It's an Aeolus Lite and it did not come with a squonk pin. Its square center post would make BF modification tricky.

This message transmitted on 100% recycled electrons.
Thanks! :thumbs:
I modified my royal hunter for BF (square post) and will probably do the Recoil as well. I'm going to have a look for the Aeolus Lite. :)

Anthony_Vapes

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 23, 2017
116d63e084a39bdc37f3cc3eeb682484.jpg

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

mongo74

I'm your huckleberry.
ECF Veteran
Nov 15, 2016
Ωhmsville
Certainly. The Aromamizer fits flush on the Skar but there's a gap at the base due that raised 510:

With a 25mm:

IMG_3345.jpg

With an Aromamizer:

IMG_3346.jpg

And with another 30mm for reference sake...I'd use the gunmetal aromamizer set up in 5ml but it's currently vaping lol. I think shorter tanks look better on Skar. The Calpyso here looks sharp:

IMG_3350.jpg

Nevermind the dust and claw marks everywhere...that's the beauty of a cat rampaging everywhere at 4am.

kiba

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 21, 2012
Alexandria, Va, USA
www.facebook.com
Certainly. The Aromamizer fits flush on the Skar but there's a gap at the base due that raised 510:

With a 25mm:

IMG_3345.jpg

With an Aromamizer:

IMG_3346.jpg

And with another 30mm for reference sake...I'd use the gunmetal aromamizer set up in 5ml but it's currently vaping lol. I think shorter tanks look better on Skar. The Calpyso here looks sharp:

IMG_3350.jpg

Nevermind the dust and claw marks everywhere...that's the beauty of a cat rampaging everywhere at 4am.

lolz, we have one cat, I just cleaned like 2 days ago and found enough fur behind the sofa that if i'd brought 20 cats in here and shaved them... idk how she has any left on her.

btw thanks for the pics, probably gonna go with the aromamizer. I thought the skar might of been 29mm.

kiba

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 21, 2012
Alexandria, Va, USA
www.facebook.com
4da1d6e442c6b2e7f18f6dba540b001f.jpg

lol I know the chart, basically apart from the ijoy most those batteries are very tall & give error messages on dna boards, like the green efest one I have, you can't use past half drained.

that's why I was curious if anyone tried the 20a/5000mAh liitokala besides me in a dna, so far works perfectly.

Anthony_Vapes

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 23, 2017
lol I know the chart, basically apart from the ijoy most those batteries are very tall & give error messages on dna boards, like the green efest one I have, you can't use past half drained.

that's why I was curious if anyone tried the 20a/5000mAh liitokala besides me in a dna, so far works perfectly.
It's cause the dna 75 isn't very efficient. It's more of a board issue then the battery. I use basen and ijoy in my slice and they both kick .... in performance but the slice has a better chip

kiba

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 21, 2012
Alexandria, Va, USA
www.facebook.com
It's cause the dna 75 isn't very efficient. It's more of a board issue then the battery. I use basen and ijoy in my slice and they both kick .... in performance but the slice has a better chip

idk I never had those issues with any of my 18650's or the ijoy one, I don't have the basen but I only have one ijoy & it isn't carried by anywhere good. I got the last one from a b&m that carried their mods & I did the scratch & sniff in the store, which checked out.

Reactions: Anthony_Vapes

Users who are viewing this thread