Eskie

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 6, 2016
NY
Soon "picture of your setup" will be relegated to only these

View attachment 645271

I hated clicking "like" on that, as it is a real possibility. The strawberry Irish cream does sound good, though, so consider the like for that.

Hitcat44

mere Pawn in Game of Life
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 9, 2015
Ft. Vape-WKY
I hated clicking "like" on that, as it is a real possibility. The strawberry Irish cream does sound good, though, so consider the like for that.

Ditto for me with all due Respect Sensei Q. Just can't Co-Sign Surrender/Defeat yet....
Like my Weapons, only "from my cold dead vape-clutching fingers" :D
I (and many others) gonna still get Mine regardless and Up the Wazoo & 2 extended Middle Fingers to those who would attempt to deprive me and my Brothers & Sisters from our Liberty & Freedoms.
*Beg Pardon and Apologies for the off-topic Aside.

Back on Topic;
But +1 to Eskie on that Strawberry Irish Cream! Me Likey-Me Want!

qorax

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 6, 2013
Brampton, Canada
www.facebook.com
Like @Eskie commented - I do hate to admit, but it indeed is a sad possibility @BreSha6869 and @Hitcat44 my friends :( The way regs are knocking our doors, the way businesses are closing down, sooner than later we might all have to accept defeat. FCUK FDA/TPD and Big tobacco!

BreSha6869

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 21, 2015
Toronto, Canada
Like @Eskie commented - I do hate to admit, but it indeed is a sad possibility @BreSha6869 and @Hitcat44 my friends :( The way regs are knocking our doors, the way businesses are closing down, sooner than later we might all have to accept defeat. FCUK FDA/TPD and Big Tobacco!
Not sure what our current Ontario govt is going to ultimately do. I think we are in a bit better spot than the US, but who knows?

I just saw that NY is trying to pass a $12 tax on every 30ml bottle of juice. That kind of thing is very bad if passed!

sofarsogood

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 12, 2014
Not sure what our current Ontario govt is going to ultimately do. I think we are in a bit better spot than the US, but who knows?

I just saw that NY is trying to pass a $12 tax on every 30ml bottle of juice. That kind of thing is very bad if passed!
Here is the problem with a 40 cents per ml tax using my situation as an example. I vape 5 ml DIY per day x 365 days = 1825 ml per year x 1.1 cents per ml = $20.07. Anybody can make liquid for my cost of ingredients. Now add the tax. 40 cents x 1825 ml = $730.00. What happens when you put a $730 tax on $20 worth of a product so easy to make and that's in demand? The governor is not that stupid. It's in his budget proposal as a bargaining chip. And this is the problem with any e liquid tax. Either the retailers absorb the cost so liquid prices stay the same (no deterrance for kids) or the tax is ridiculously high and there is a black market. This is why the only solution to the tobacco excise tax problem is to protect cigarettes by banning vaping which is exactly what the FDA is attempting to do.

Stealth is my style these days.
20170331_095550.jpg

Mowgli

Runs with scissors
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 25, 2013
Taxachusetts
Ditto for me with all due Respect Sensei Q. Just can't Co-Sign Surrender/Defeat yet....
Like my Weapons, only "from my cold dead Vape-clutching fingers" :D
I (and many others) gonna still get Mine regardless and Up the Wazoo & 2 extended Middle Fingers to those who would attempt to deprive me and my Brothers & Sisters from our Liberty & Freedoms.
A guy I know knows a guy

13124754_1776387015925454_3515318506804702847_n.jpg

KayP

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Dec 21, 2015
Gold Coast, QLD, AUS
Todays vapemail brought to you buy Stone Jindia IPA....delicious! :D

Tesla Nano 120 with Tesla Arrow RTA.
Wismec Predator and Fart Rippers Pharoah RTA
And a Smok Alien with a Geekvape Peerless RDA. (like it more than the Medusa)

IMG_3420.jpg
Nice set ups mongo. I heard the AF is smooth on the Peerless. How's the flavour on it?

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

mongo74

I'm your huckleberry.
ECF Veteran
Nov 15, 2016
Ωhmsville
It's kinda whoshy wide open, but turning it down just a hair it's pretty smooth. Flavor is on par with the Medusa, and that's a little flavor chucker. I like the peerless more only because of that fantastic build deck, perfect for narrow and wide coil legs.

kiba

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 21, 2012
Alexandria, Va, USA
www.facebook.com
It's kinda whoshy wide open, but turning it down just a hair it's pretty smooth. Flavor is on par with the Medusa, and that's a little flavor chucker. I like the peerless more only because of that fantastic build deck, perfect for narrow and wide coil legs.

What about the predator? Does the 510 suck like other joyetech? Have you put arctic fox firmware on it yet?

Need another 150+ watt mod but I should probably stop trying to save money and just get another therion.

I was going to preorder one to try out arctic fox in it but he main thing that kept me from preorder was the rediculous 228 watts from 2 batts. Crap like that is why Ive only used dna boards till now.

Last edited:

kiba

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 21, 2012
Alexandria, Va, USA
www.facebook.com
Is arctic fox compatible with the Predator already?

It's not a rubbish 510 from what I can tell...a strong and springy pin. I was considering another Therion, but I'm kinda trying to keep mods to one or two of each MAX lol. /firstworldproblems [emoji38]
I think it's compatible with all joyetech... Also the Predator has the same firmware thing as the rx2-3 which works in ntfe toolbox.

Users who are viewing this thread