TrollDragon

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 3, 2014
NS, Canada
Stripped the janky blue paint off of my Hohm Tech Slice, it needs more buffing but I'll be happy if it gets the Minikin 2 Raw look! :thumbs:

Slice 1.jpg

Slice 2.jpg

TrollDragon

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 3, 2014
NS, Canada

eLicky

ECF Veteran
May 1, 2016
Sydney - Australia
Sweet!
How are you liking the Plus? It's an excellent tank, and also good to see you've broadened your horizons beyond big honking drippers. :pervy:

Now you need to get into some squonking. ;) :D

Hi mate,

I think the Aromamizer Plus is an excellent RDTA, the build quality is right up there, tight seals, great tolerance on the juice control and air flow, coming from RDA's for 7-months straight it was going to take more than hype to please me going back to an RTA/RDTA, I can say the Aromamizer Plus has delivered on the performance but its either my wicking or something because with the 3 wicks I've tried its been slightly dry hitting on me after 3-4 good hard hits. My RDA's do not do this... I'm not about to give up though, she's staying around.

As for the Snowwolf I think its a lemon (already sold it). It wouldn't fire sometimes when pressing the fire button if the screen was asleep, the scrolling speed for wattage adjustments it just ridiculous (way too fast) and the battery bar (at least running on x2 18650) was completely inaccurate, stay nearly full bars after a day vaping.

It was nice having the room for 30mm tanks on it, but that thing had to go...

No squonking for me sorry.

TrollDragon

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 3, 2014
NS, Canada
Hi mate,

I think the Aromamizer Plus is an excellent RDTA, the build quality is right up there, tight seals, great tolerance on the juice control and air flow, coming from RDA's for 7-months straight it was going to take more than hype to please me going back to an RTA/RDTA, I can say the Aromamizer Plus has delivered on the performance but its either my wicking or something because with the 3 wicks I've tried its been slightly dry hitting on me after 3-4 good hard hits. My RDA's do not do this... I'm not about to give up though, she's staying around.

As for the Snowwolf I think its a lemon (already sold it). It wouldn't fire sometimes when pressing the fire button if the screen was asleep, the scrolling speed for wattage adjustments it just ridiculous (way too fast) and the battery bar (at least running on x2 18650) was completely inaccurate, stay nearly full bars after a day vaping.

It was nice having the room for 30mm tanks on it, but that thing had to go...

No squonking for me sorry.
Good to hear you like it, I run two daily. There were a few people having dry hit problems in the Steam Crave FB group and they got it sorted out with different wicking.

Using Rayon, I come out of the coils (4mm fused claptons) and trim the tail off between the deck o-ring and top edge. Lift and tuck the wick into the channel so it basically just sits in there. Only put enough in to fill the channel without packing it, and trim off any excess 1mm away from the edge of the coil. I make sure there is no wick poking down through the bottom juice hole, trim more off the tail if need be.

This is what works for me at 120W, but like anything, YMMV. ;)

Really not surprised about the Snow Wolf, it's a Sigelei product. After that Fuchai fiasco, they have fallen so far off my radar I don't even bother looking at any of their new products.

I can see an SX Mini G class in your future, that's all you see these days Plus' on a G Class... :D

Cheers!

KayP

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Dec 21, 2015
Gold Coast, QLD, AUS
The 'Mizer stable, with it's latest addition, a Supreme Lite. :thumbs:

Vlc3Rba.jpg
Awesome collection, and indeed you are a mizer [emoji14]

I have 4 in my collection, and a 5th one on the way.

P.S. What's the mod on the far right?

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

TrollDragon

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 3, 2014
NS, Canada
Awesome collection, and indeed you are a mizer [emoji14]

I have 4 in my collection, and a 5th one on the way.

P.S. What's the mod on the far right?

One cannot have enough Steam Crave attys, the Supreme V2 will be my next one when STS gets them in stock. It's a Supreme with a Plus style base and properly oriented postless deck, sign me up!!

That mod on the right is the wonderful PoS called a CoV Wraith. I stripped all the bad rubber coating off of it. Now it is a shiny Gunmetal color. :D

KayP

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Dec 21, 2015
Gold Coast, QLD, AUS
One cannot have enough Steam Crave attys, the Supreme V2 will be my next one when STS gets them in stock. It's a Supreme with a Plus style base and properly oriented postless deck, sign me up!!

That mod on the right is the wonderful PoS called a CoV Wraith. I stripped all the bad rubber coating off of it. Now it is a shiny Gunmetal color. :D
LOL I had forgotten about the COV Wraith; yours looks nice.

Supreme V2? I'll have to check it out. I was going to get a postless deck for my V1; however, are you suggesting issues regarding its orientation?

TrollDragon

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 3, 2014
NS, Canada
LOL I had forgotten about the COV Wraith; yours looks nice.

Supreme V2? I'll have to check it out. I was going to get a postless deck for my V1; however, are you suggesting issues regarding its orientation?

I have the postless deck for my Supreme, it came with the LE package. The problem with it is the coils are mounted 90° rotated to the way they are on the Plus. You have to bend your wick out around the side of the coil and then down into the juice well. Unlike the Plus where you come straight out of the coil and then down into the channel.

Users who are viewing this thread