KayP

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Dec 21, 2015
Gold Coast, QLD, AUS
I have the postless deck for my Supreme, it came with the LE package. The problem with it is the coils are mounted 90° rotated to the way they are on the Plus. You have to bend your wick out around the side of the coil and then down into the juice well. Unlike the Plus where you come straight out of the coil and then down into the channel.
That sux :(

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

anavidfan

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 14, 2012
U.S.
Nothing new really, but new to me....
SX Mini M Class with NexTiny

nxt-sx-001.jpg

TrollDragon

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 3, 2014
NS, Canada
That does suck. Thanks for letting me know, I would have bought it and been really ...........

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk
Me too. Thanks @TrollDragon.

NP, always looking out of fellow Craver's! ;)

Quite a few people use and enjoy it, I found it a major PiTA to wick and maintain. You have to mount your coils low and as close as you can to the air holes or it whistles badly.

Maybe you'll both be needin' a Supreme V2... :w00t: :D

petrotech

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 9, 2015
indiana
Last edited:

KayP

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Dec 21, 2015
Gold Coast, QLD, AUS
I have now. lol

I can't tell from the pictutes...can you close off the side air flow completely? and just use the bottom ones?
I don't have many bottom airflow drippers, in fact, I have more bottom airflow tanks, but the ones I do have include the Freakshow V1 (both mini and regular), Tsunami 22, Aeoronaut (clones) and Kennedy (clone). Thus far my favourite is the Kennedy 24; the airflow, non-adjustable, is to just perfect for me and the flavour is lovely.

I have since been eyeing other drippers, such as the Wotofo Lush and Freakshow V2, and CoilArt Mage, but I doubt they'll beat the Kennedy. I might just settle for more Kennedy clones, or save up for an authentic.

petrotech

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 9, 2015
indiana
Yes and you can plug the bottom one with silicon plugs two. the Velocity posts make all the differences from the V4 .

might just have to get one next week...wife isn't too happy with all the mail I've gotten this month. lol

I don't have many bottom airflow drippers, in fact, I have more bottom airflow tanks, but the ones I do have include the Freakshow V1 (both mini and regular), Tsunami 22, Aeoronaut (clones) and Kennedy (clone). Thus far my favourite is the Kennedy 24; the airflow, non-adjustable, is to just perfect for me and the flavour is lovely.

I have since been eyeing other drippers, such as the Wotofo Lush and Freakshow V2, and CoilArt Mage, but I doubt they'll beat the Kennedy. I might just settle for more Kennedy clones, or save up for an authentic.

I've been eyeballing the Mage too. I recently got the Bushido.

Bushido RDA by DOVPO & Bruce USA| 22mm Knurled Two-Post

I like it, but no adjustable airflow. I use it when I feel like "blowing clouds" (anything above 25 watts is high for me. lol

KayP

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Dec 21, 2015
Gold Coast, QLD, AUS
It's not the best looking pic; however, here's today's handcheck:
F2HvICa.jpg

I've been eyeballing the Mage too. I recently got the Bushido.

Bushido RDA by DOVPO & Bruce USA| 22mm Knurled Two-Post

I like it, but no adjustable airflow. I use it when I feel like "blowing clouds" (anything above 25 watts is high for me. lol
The Bushido looks interesting. It went under my radar and I had to do a quick search for it on Youtube; there aren't many reviews on it.
The V1 looks nice. V2, a.k.a. Bushido II or Bushido Pure Flavour, looks interesting; however, IDK if it still can be classified as bottom airflow. Regardless, GrimmGreen praised it highly for its flavour production.

What kind of build and resistance do you like to vape at 25 watts? I usually vape dual coil 0.2-0.4 oHm builds at around 66.6 to 99.9 watts; however, I still MTL higher oHm single coil builds at around 25 to 40 watts. I like a warm vape and 25 watts on a dual coil build seems a bit too cool for me, but then maybe you're doing something I haven't tried yet.

petrotech

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 9, 2015
indiana
It's not the best looking pic; however, here's today's handcheck:
F2HvICa.jpg

The Bushido looks interesting. It went under my radar and I had to do a quick search for it on Youtube; there aren't many reviews on it.
The V1 looks nice. V2, a.k.a. Bushido II or Bushido Pure Flavour, looks interesting; however, IDK if it still can be classified as bottom airflow. Regardless, GrimmGreen praised it highly for its flavour production.

What kind of build and resistance do you like to vape at 25 watts? I usually vape dual coil 0.2-0.4 oHm builds at around 66.6 to 99.9 watts; however, I still MTL higher oHm single coil builds at around 25 to 40 watts. I like a warm vape and 25 watts on a dual coil build seems a bit too cool for me, but then maybe you're doing something I haven't tried yet.

depending on the atty, I normally run .5-1.2 ohms on a mech. since the Bushido had a lot more airflow than I'm used to, I decided to run a .25, 26 AWG, SS dual coil. so I guess that's actually 55ish to 70ish watts. lol.
definitely one of my better flavor atties.

Users who are viewing this thread