petrotech

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 9, 2015
indiana
SatBurn 22... It doesn't get any more MTL than that.
R49ij0Ul.jpg

Mesh FTW in flavor! ;)
OuoOycyl.jpg

love it! I went to build one of my gennies tonight and misplaced my mesh. gives me an excuse to buy a whole cartload of stuff from somewhere. lol

Mowgli

Runs with scissors
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 25, 2013
Taxachusetts
Sadly I Vaped forward my black subox and my white one wants to charge my batteries, even when unplugged. It only exceeds at draining them faster. It drained a now binned battery down to 2.5ish one time. No more though.
Let's see if I can wake old kman,
View attachment 678319
He's a bit groggy. Hasn't seen light since I found a crazy good deal on the CLTank late last year,
View attachment 678327
Feb '15ish I bought this little guy a, couple months, after I got his brother silver (silver kbox, the first box mod I ever bought)
View attachment 678333
He's tired and going back to sleep now
View attachment 678321
That's some time that you dedicated to that book.
I do piercings with a paper punch. Line forms to the left.

vape cab pierced.jpg

pierced.jpg

Rixsta

The Millionaire Vapor' The Enabler
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 8, 2015
Somerset, UK
Authentic Kennedy 24 with SS 2 post in brass and black, Trinity Glass and Signature Tips BF Pin...

Now this is how I like to vape, perfect RDA for me, I'm in love with the dam thing...especially in squonk mode

Built some NI80 (NI80 inner cores and outer wrap) Strawless Aliens totally rockin

Awesome

Trinity Comp cap....I prefer it without and will probably sell it on.

Going to look really nice with the Nano Black sqounk door :headbang:

All I can say is.....bye bye RTA's you won't be coming back.

M5000

Aug 8, 2017
My 3 latest from a clearance page shopping binge a couple weeks ago.

View attachment 678251 View attachment 678247 View attachment 678249

I bought each of those mods when they were released and they are still soldiering on today.. The iStick 60w brushed steel still looks brand new and with replaceable doors that sell for nothing it always looks new. It can take a 30mm atty too! The VTC is superb in so many ways, the form factor and great screen made it my most used mod. Still works great with minimal paint peeling, also a great ohms reader and with a YouTube video you can turn it into a color screen, VTC 75C. The Pico is a stealth champ too, other than the atty size restriction it's a solid workhorse.. The days when 75w sounded so excessive and unnecessary!

Foggy Road

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 22, 2015
Garland,TX
The days when 75w sounded so excessive and unnecessary!

I'm still livin in those days ;). Six tanks in rotation all built to 1.5ishΩ running @ 13.5 watts. Done specifically so that anytime I want I can still grab an old VV/VW Sigelei Zmax or Smok SID outta the cabinet and vape on without skipping a beat. I hate leaving old friends behind!

ToolmanTexas

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 14, 2014
T for Texas!
I'm still livin in those days ;). Six tanks in rotation all built to 1.5ishΩ running @ 13.5 watts. Done specifically so that anytime I want I can still grab an old VV/VW Sigelei Zmax or Smok SID outta the cabinet and vape on without skipping a beat. I hate leaving old friends behind!
+1 my Texas friend!
Always build around 1.5ish give or take and vape around 10-11 watts.

BreSha6869

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 21, 2015
Toronto, Canada
I rarely use drop in coils but I bought 3 Nautilus 2s to support and thank Aspire for continuing to support probably the greatest and most versatile MTL coil ever made... How many smokers have gotten free by that coil? I think it is very high number.. and paired w the istick 30, etc... Perfect for the non-hobbyist smoker.
Dead on. Best MTL coil ever IMO as well. 1.8 and/or 1.6 ohms.

I started with a Nautilus Mini and an iStick 40 and my wife with a Nautilus Mini and an iStick 30 almost 2 years ago. Got us both off the smokes and haven't had one since.

I now use mainly rebuildable tanks or Smok TFV8's but my wife uses a couple of Nautilus 2's and Triton Minis and loves them.

I still use a Kabuki with a Nautilus coil from time to time on my Provaris when I want to use some higher nic juice.

The N2 is a great tank. My wife slightly prefers the Triton Mini for ease of filling though.

JUMA55

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 4, 2014
Waco, TX
Two of my girlfriends vape.
Innokin endura T22
Eleaf istick pico 75w + innokin endura T22 tank

She also got an other pico with innokin endura T18 tank.

Super cheap tank and coils and still a really good MTL setup.
8bb7bf7a0d09d95f53a2190a9fd1fd20.jpg

Skickat från min GT-I9506 via Tapatalk

What's with the shoelaces?

Users who are viewing this thread