cocy c

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 24, 2015
Running full out hybrid mech, today...
86198e98b4778b8103e818c932196525.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk
Has it got a coat to stop the patina. The best looking meck I have seen in a long time.Nice one.

Letitia

Citrus Junkie
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 2, 2017
West Frankfort, IL
My newest setup - it just arrived today and is beautiful. The asMODus Minikin V2 in purple, paired with the purple resin FireLuke tank. I popped a 510 drip tip into the top as the drip tip for the FireLuke is HUGE and wasn't comfortable for me. I like the Minikin V2 a lot but of course, I have only used it for an hour or so. The touchscreen will take some getting used to for sure. I do love the way the Minikin feels in my hand - the non-slip surface is a plus.

36523294454_6d4fa6394d_b.jpg
37186084636_59b2189bf3_b.jpg
Good looking set up. Minikin & Fireluke look like they were made for each other. Where's the fish? New avatar is great.

PJReid

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 2, 2013
Virginia
Good looking set up. Minikin & Fireluke look like they were made for each other. Where's the fish? New avatar is great.

They really do look like they were made for each other. It is a happy marriage. I do need to get a fish for the tank. LOL I like the Minikin so far. I am using it with the coil that came with it, so haven't tried out the RBA deck yet. Depending on how that works out, this could be a new favorite. I hate the size of the tip but that was an easy fix. The jury is still out on the Minikin. It is vaping very well in Power mode. I will try it with coils I make myself when I get around to it and report back. As far as looks and hand feel, I love it. On the rest, we shall see.

Hobbs

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 17, 2016
The War of MTL and DL :party:
HA !!! ... Cheers !!!
I actually do BOTH MTL and DL with each draw. Starting with a second or two of DL followed by a transition to MTL as I release the fire button and continue the inhale. Yeah, I had to practice a bit LOL ... Proscht

Users who are viewing this thread