906d963e3231412d3635b0791b14c206.jpg

pure flavor and cloud, y’all

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

The.Drifter

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 20, 2013
Virginia
Man, that titanium Flave. Have you used the standard edition? Seems like there are worthy improvements beyond the materials (on the Ti) - smaller diameter, better screws, etc.

[EDIT] Drifter - the top of the wide bore Pulse (22) sits perfectly on the lip of the Entheon. Kinda balanced it there and took a vape, and it was amaaaaaazing. May have to try to whip something up for myself. :thumb:

No I havent tried the standard edition of the Flave. This Ti version was my first and Im quite impressed with it ;)

That wide bore pulse drip tip you experimented with seems like it would certainly improve the airflow dynamics of the Entheon. You can see now why I turned my own drip tips for it, its the final part of the airflow equation and is often overlooked when trying to improve flavor/clouds on attys.

VictorViper

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 22, 2013
Vancouver
www.thisoldneon.com
No I havent tried the standard edition of the Flave. This Ti version was my first and Im quite impressed with it ;)

That wide bore pulse drip tip you experimented with seems like it would certainly improve the airflow dynamics of the Entheon. You can see now why I turned my own drip tips for it, its the final part of the airflow equation and is often overlooked when trying to improve flavor/clouds on attys.

Definitely! Surprising that the added height seems to improve things, though. Having that tip sitting there upside down effectively added a good 1.5cm of height to the atty, I'd have expected less flavour, not more. Nice surprise when all I was looking for was better comfort. Guess I know what's next for my Entheon.

Katdarling

I'm still here on ECF... sort of. ;)
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Utopia
Noice setup, and interesting tank.. What is it?

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
Thank you Kay (and ceecee). It's a Unique tank, similar to the Bella/Elegance/JonBoy. They're hand made by a fellow in the UK (so each one is, welp, UNIQUE!).

MikeADore

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 26, 2016
Tennessee
I'm your Cap'n, yeah yeah yeah yeah...

ji3RsGU.jpg

Keepin' this wabbit train rollin' with a dual alien build on the Therion DNA 166 and some Cap'n Crunch Crunchberries mmmmm.
Ah, a fellow Grand Funk fan. Oh, and that's a nice mod/atty setup. :D

Last edited:

ceeceeisme

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 30, 2016
Niagara Region, ON CANADA
0CD. It covers the whole door. The inlay on the other side is cut differed. Think I'm going to keep it though.

Well, that's the nice thing about a wrap - when you grow tired of it, off it comes! You can always put just about anything on in it's place.

I'm thinking.... Spongebob stickers :p

Users who are viewing this thread