cocy c

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 24, 2015
Yeah, I have no complaints about the tank... other than I just tipped it over on a hard surface and my heart leaped into my throat. Didn't break thank goodness. Would like to see a sleeve made for it. I do need a second mod, so I'll look that one up, and I'll probably get a second triton mini just because I'm really liking it a lot and can't see myself using SubOhms anytime soon. I haven't found too many little tanks that weren't SubOhm.
The vape bands for the Aromamizer by steam crave are just the thing they have air hole's 2 or 4 hole's fit most tanks 1 at top and 1 at the button of tank and it help keep it safe.

KayP

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Dec 21, 2015
Gold Coast, QLD, AUS
cDCR2H3l.jpg
Dislike!! [emoji14] hehe

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

MadVLN

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 15, 2016
Central WA State
@MadVLN how do you like the limitless rdta? was thinking of getting one

i've only had 2 days with it so far, but really liking it a lot. it produces good flavor and lots and lots of vapor. it's pretty much an RDA sitting on a reservoir.

PROS: easy to build, easy to fill, no leaking, decent juice capacity, air flow control works well, nice machining. no machine oil
CONS: chuff cap is short so it gets quite warm. there's a chuff reducer/extender that comes with it that helps a little bit. no spare glass. no single coil option.

it has earned it's spot in daily rotation with my Boreas and Moonshot. the flavor isn't quite as good as the Boreas/Moonshot, but it's close. in vapor production it's just as good as them if not better.

numbskull

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 29, 2013
SoCal
Sig 213 with the roxy Merlin :D

This one I am hitting at a massive 15 watts :p

G9q9utd.jpg
2 Part question for you...
1- How are you liking the 213? I'm on the fence about buying one cause I hear a lot of people complaining about the TCR's not working properly (I almost exclusively use power mode and the only temp wire I mess with is SS because of it's versatility) So not sure if it will effect me or not

2- How would you compare the air flow on that tank to a kayfun monster? (assuming you have experience with the monster) I've also been looking for a nice MTL tank to use while I'm out and about.

Nailz

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Jun 6, 2013
    Wichita, KS
    2 Part question for you...
    1- How are you liking the 213? I'm on the fence about buying one cause I hear a lot of people complaining about the TCR's not working properly (I almost exclusively use power mode and the only temp wire I mess with is SS because of it's versatility) So not sure if it will effect me or not

2- How would you compare the air flow on that tank to a kayfun monster? (assuming you have experience with the monster) I've also been looking for a nice MTL tank to use while I'm out and about.

Sig 213 is not worth the money with the problems it has, it could've been so good, with the form factor and looks, but the chip is very buggy, I don't use temp control, so can't comment on that part, but when 1st installed batteries, wouldn't work, battery meter was all over the place, worked properly when reinstalled a 2nd time though. Also the mod misfires, and seems a very common complaint with it too, which really wouldn't both me if it cost $30, but it doesn't though.

I do not have a kayfun monster, but the airflow on the Merlin is widely adjustable for lung hits or MTL, even had a reducer pin for the build deck, so can reduce the air flow for MTL vaping, has awesome deck and is really easy to work on, I have liked it so much, within 24 hours of having it, I went and ordered 2 more, and is rare for me to have more than 1 of the same tank.

numbskull

ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Dec 29, 2013
    SoCal
    Sig 213 is not worth the money with the problems it has, it could've been so good, with the form factor and looks, but the chip is very buggy, I don't use temp control, so can't comment on that part, but when 1st installed batteries, wouldn't work, battery meter was all over the place, worked properly when reinstalled a 2nd time though. Also the mod misfires, and seems a very common complaint with it too, which really wouldn't both me if it cost $30, but it doesn't though.

I do not have a kayfun monster, but the airflow on the Merlin is widely adjustable for lung hits or MTL, even had a reducer pin for the build deck, so can reduce the air flow for MTL vaping, has awesome deck and is really easy to work on, I have liked it so much, within 24 hours of having it, I went and ordered 2 more, and is rare for me to have more than 1 of the same tank.

Maybe I'll just wait for the Fuchai 213(spell check?) It is supposed to be in the $40-$50 range. Bummer though, I really want a a 2x 18650 mod that is compact and don't want to give anymore money to JoyTech/wismec cause of the atrocious 510's. My rx is great but isn't pocket friendly.

Going to look into that tank though! It looks stunning, and I like the flexibility of going from MTL/DL. I usually MTL out in public, and chuck some "clouds bro, bro" at home, where it will only bother my wife ha ha ha.

anavidfan

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jun 14, 2012
    U.S.
    Got my P Stealth back and picked up a beautiful P 2.5 Mini and had it updated
    I also got this little MCR 303 20mm Genesis and actually got it working. Im kinda proud of myself.
    I tried years ago and though I finally got one built then, I just did not like it.

provari-003_zpsw6ulavvc.jpg

mcr-101sl-303-001_zpsjdonzkha.jpg

Nailz

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Jun 6, 2013
    Wichita, KS
    Maybe I'll just wait for the Fuchai 213(spell check?) It is supposed to be in the $40-$50 range. Bummer though, I really want a a 2x 18650 mod that is compact and don't want to give anymore money to JoyTech/wismec cause of the atrocious 510's. My rx is great but isn't pocket friendly.

Going to look into that tank though! It looks stunning, and I like the flexibility of going from MTL/DL. I usually MTL out in public, and chuck some "clouds bro, bro" at home, where it will only bother my wife ha ha ha.

Oh if they fix the chip for the Fuchai 213, I will either pick up the burnt orange or blue, or maybe both, as it is hard to believe it is dual 18650's for it's size and weight, and the battery life on it is amazing.

tmcase

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Apr 20, 2011

How long did it take to get a shipping notice for the Merlin? I still haven't gotten a notice but I ordered on a Saturday.

Reactions: cocy c

Nailz

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Jun 6, 2013
    Wichita, KS
    How long did it take to get a shipping notice for the Merlin? I still haven't gotten a notice but I ordered on a Saturday.

I preordered, so got the 1st shipment that came in, they sold out pretty fast, so they are waiting on a new batch to come in, which is meant to come in this week at some time. (if your talking about subtank supply)

Users who are viewing this thread