tmcase

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 20, 2011
I preordered, so got the 1st shipment that came in, they sold out pretty fast, so they are waiting on a new batch to come in, which is meant to come in this week at some time. (if your talking about subtank supply)

No pre-order. They had them in stock when I ordered. They have 71 available now. :blink:

Nailz

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Jun 6, 2013
    Wichita, KS
    No pre-order. They had them in stock when I ordered. They have 71 available now. :blink:

Says on the page-

PLEASE READ Update: Stainless Steel is back to pre order until wed. we are expecting them and the black on wed.. thansk and sorry for the delays..

Black is still a pre order they where delayed a few day we are expecting them on this coming Wed. sorry about the delay.

cocy c

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Nov 24, 2015
    Today's setup smok Fury-s + Mutation X V4s.
    IMG_0226.JPG

ToolmanTexas

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    May 14, 2014
    T for Texas!
    Ibut the airflow on the Merlin is widely adjustable for lung hits or MTL, even had a reducer pin for the build deck, so can reduce the air flow for MTL vaping

Both the Merlin and Bachelor nano are using this type of adapter to convert the device between DL and MTL. I think that is brilliant and hope more manufacturers take notice and include that in their design!

wiredlove

Master Lurker
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Feb 2, 2010
    KY
    What adhesive did you use?
    I used Loctite Epoxy Extra Time Gel (1405603), bagged it and vacuum sealed for the 3 hour cure time for pressure during curing. Might never come off, but I probably won't change it anyway.

Users who are viewing this thread