rhelton

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 15, 2014
spokane, wa
I like that Hurricane, just worried about the tank cracking??? What's it made of?
Nah they are pretty solid. I am sure if you tightened the .... outa it you could break it but that is the same with anything else. I use menthol in mine always and its held up just fine.

One of the best flavor tanks ive owned and the list is ridiculously long.

LilWhiteClouder

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 1, 2015
Raleigh, NC
@cocy c I wish I had an auth. v3 to compare against because this one is very well made and I have not had an issue yet. The only thing I noticed right away was the Posi pin does not stick out as far as I have seen in pics of the auth. version. It's one of the main reasons I bought it too, to go onto my faux hybrid topcapped mechs. Not sure who made this clone because it came in an authentic looking package. I got it on ebay from the seller bumrocks, but I don't see the listing anymore. It is touted as a 1:1 and I would bet it's pretty close.

I enjoy this version immensly! It has side and top air that can be used independently or together. Build deck is a fairly large 2 poster, with huuuggge post holes and a nice juice well. The white cerakoting has not yet come off after a couple of weeks of heavy usage. I could not bring myself to pay $90-$100 for the auth. at this point though. So, if you can find a 1:1, I'd say don't waste your money just yet. They will eventually go down in price, as is the lay of the land in vaping it seems.

The.Drifter

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 20, 2013
Virginia
New 7068 Aluminum CC with her Brass sisters :)

oo69j8wr3m9ucv86g.jpg

Robino1

Resting in Peace
ECF Veteran
Sep 7, 2012
Treasure Coast, Florida

G-weezy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 16, 2014
Minneapolis
It's an imgur gallery

The forum is destroying the link automatically.

If you click on the image itself, instead of gallery you can copy the link here without using the insert image button. Just paste the "BBCode". I use Imgur all the time.

BringerOfDusk

Apr 6, 2016
PDX
@BringerOfDusk,

Switch the scroll menu top left if on mobile where it says Link. Change that to BBCode. Copy and paste that here.

I'm not on mobile, I tried to upload from my computer and it kept saying it couldn't upload the image. Then I tried to do individual images off of imgur, still didn't work. So i just embedded the gallery.

Se/\/te/\/ced

Unresolved Status
Mar 14, 2014
Pakistan
  • Deleted by retired1
  • Reason: Unregistered Supplier

KayP

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Dec 21, 2015
Gold Coast, QLD, AUS
I guess it's time to show off my new gear. I have been working on and trying these out since Monday. I must admit I have had some hiccups along the way, especially since these are very new devices to me. Most are solved and some unresolved, but overall I'm happy as always ;)
t3k2qhN.jpg

From left to right: Wotofo Serpent RTA sitting on top of Joyetech Cuboid,
Tobeco Velocity Mini RDA sitting on top of Peko Squonker (pif-ed onto me by a buddy),
Tobeco Velocity RDA sitting on top of Wismec Noisy Cricket, and
Wotofo Sapor RDA sitting on top of Reuleaux DNA 200 (the mod is not a new addition).
mK1BqeK.jpg

From left to right again: In the Velocity Mini I installed a dual Clapton wire build (Kanthal 28ga x2 + 32ga) 5 wraps 3.5mm ID which came out to 0.34 oHms. I also installed it with a BF pin and paired it with the Peko. This is my first squonker :) It produces lovely flavour and vapour without the hassle of dripping. A very nice experience and the Peko is looking gorgeous with this custom paint job.

In the Velocity I built a dual Kanthal 24ga 9 wraps 3.5mm ID which resulted in 0.48 oHms. I paired the Velocity paired with the Noisy Cricket and this is my first mech mod. It packs a whopping big punch! I'm slowly getting used to it; however, by my calculation I may be vaping this at 122w to 147w on two fully charged Samsung 25Rs. I get a tonne of flavour and vapour; however, for my next try I will build a higher resistance.

In the Sapor I chucked in a dual Kanthal 24ga 6 wraps 3mm ID which came out to 0.31 oHms. I'm vaping it at 70w on the Reuleaux and it dishes out heaps of flavour of vapour. A very good RDA.

In the Serpent (not pictured in the 2nd pic) I installed a single wire build. I used the premade twisted kanthal wire which came with the product, which appears to be 2 28ga kanthals twisted around each other with a 2.5mm ID and with 5 wraps it came out to 0.63 oHms. The Serpent is nice and airy and it is wicking well; however, the flavour is muted and the cotton gets dry fairly quickly when I try to chain vape it. I am uncertain if this is due to my wicking in its entirety or a combination of the coil too. So thus far I am getting heaps of vapour but muted flavour, something I wish to fix upon my next visit with the build deck.

It's still early days with my new set ups but I must have admit I very pleased :D Keep calm and vape on :vapor:

Users who are viewing this thread