Attachments

• P_20160722_205621.jpg
    P_20160722_205621.jpg
    191.1 KB · Views: 54

Haylon357

ECF Veteran
Sep 1, 2014
USA
For $20, you'd be a fool not to... the board alone sells for more...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk
I have 6 in the cart ready to snag. I haven't heard much about these. How rugged are these

Sent from my LG V10 using Tapatalk

rhelton

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 15, 2014
spokane, wa
Do you get all lingering flavors out of your tanks and o-rings that way? I tried boiling for the first time the other day and even that didn't do the job on some of my tanks. I only tried it shortly though, I think longer boil times are needed for the more stubborn flavors and smells.

Thanks for sharing
24639996112_5365340198_o.gif
soak them in rubbin alchohol for a day then rinse em and air dry em for a bit. I had a U Can that had some forgoten Pluid for a couple years, two days in a cup with alcohol and a long cold water rinse and I was back in business.

JimZet

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 31, 2015
Mine are a random pile associated more with clothes scattered about because I'm not in the mood to use the hamper. Good organizational skills.
i actually think about building wooden stand for all the juices, need to pick some nice wood and do it :D
I need to make it have around 2 inches each step stand, about 5-6 rows , would be rly cool

rhelton

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 15, 2014
spokane, wa
Does that DNA40 do TC with the escribe software or w/e it is called? Tempting for that price even though I sometimes want to go over 40w
Does not use escribe and only does TC with ni200. They are great boards I have 4 of them. Battery management is good and they are very reliable.

It is a amazing deal for a authentic Hana mod. You will be sorry if you pass it up!

Eskie

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 6, 2016
NY
i actually think about building wooden stand for all the juices, need to pick some nice wood and do it :D

I started doing that just the other week, until I found my woodworking skills stank. I guess I can nail down a plank for the deck, but nice stuff will mean watching lots of old episodes of The New Yankee Workshop and hope there was a similar project I can copy.

JimZet

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 31, 2015
I started doing that just the other week, until I found my woodworking skills stank. I guess I can nail down a plank for the deck, but nice stuff will mean watching lots of old episodes of The New Yankee Workshop and hope there was a similar project I can copy.

Haha , actually i've been making wooden figures including wooden guns and swords in real size.
But that, well.. It was my hobby when i was a kido xD
Its been like 15 years since my last wooden work, so who knows maybe i still have the skills :D The problem is that i don't really have time for it ;C

Shawn Hoefer

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 21, 2015
Arkansas Ozarks
I have 6 in the cart ready to snag. I haven't heard much about these. How rugged are these

Sent from my LG V10 using Tapatalk
Not rugged at all. The body is plastic. But, as I said, for $20... if the body goes, pull the board for a better body.

Fozzy71

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 7, 2016
8 Mile + 2.5
Does not use escribe and only does TC with ni200. They are great boards I have 4 of them. Battery management is good and they are very reliable.

It is a amazing deal for a authentic Hana mod. You will be sorry if you pass it up!

My credit card company thanks you. In for a penny, in for a pound I guess at this point. :/

Fozzy71

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 7, 2016
8 Mile + 2.5
Not rugged at all. The body is plastic. But, as I said, for $20... if the body goes, pull the board for a better body.

ugg, why didn't I see this (or read the product details better) before I ordered.. Plastic? Sheesh.

Shawn Hoefer

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 21, 2015
Arkansas Ozarks
ugg, why didn't I see this (or read the product details better) before I ordered.. Plastic? Sheesh.
Still a good deal. You shouldn't be disappointed. As for vaping above 40 watts? Not really necessary with a good TC build, I've found.

Users who are viewing this thread