SerpentMini on a 134mini​

Fozzy71

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Jul 7, 2016
    8 Mile + 2.5
    Testing a new istick 200TC -
    51igPSZ.png

The gremlin I am using (and my griffin as well) don't thread down flush (should have watched/read more reviews on this and the RX200S I guess) so I grabbed some neoprene washers to fit under them until I can order some mod guards from kidneypuncher.

Y1di9l3.png

3moons

Jun 19, 2016
    Testing a new IStick 200TC -
    51igPSZ.png

The gremlin I am using (and my griffin as well) don't thread down flush (should have watched/read more reviews on this and the RX200S I guess) so I grabbed some neoprene washers to fit under them until I can order some mod guards from kidneypuncher.

Y1di9l3.png
    How does the istick 200 feel in hand? I chose to go with the rx, because it looked like it fit the hand better. If that's possible. :?: What finger is most comfy for you to fire it with?

Haktuspit

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Feb 13, 2013
    Denver, CO
    Where did you get those washers? Having the same thing with just about everything and the RX200.

Testing a new IStick 200TC -
    51igPSZ.png

Y1di9l3.png

Fozzy71

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Jul 7, 2016
    8 Mile + 2.5
    How does the istick 200 feel in hand? I chose to go with the rx, because it looked like it fit the hand better. If that's possible. :?: What finger is most comfy for you to fire it with?

I like it for thumb firing. Haven't had a chance to use the RX200s yet as the first one was DOA and I haven't tested the 2nd I bought. I like it fine so far but haven't used it much (5 mods on my desk right now) but it does not sit perfectly flat for me and has a little bit of wobble front to back.

Where did you get those washers? Having the same thing with just about everything and the RX200.

Home Depot neoprene washers in the specialty drawers, in the screw aisl of the hardware section. Someone in another thread suggested mylar 7/8"/22mm washers but I couldn't find any at HD. I thought I bought some 'fiber' washers too that seemed a bit thick that I wanted to have/try just in case, but not seeing them in my mess of gear/parts now.

The RX200s that was DOA: I tried a few RTA's on it and they all gapped (I should have watched mike vape's youtube reviews before ordering them) but my cubis and cubis pro sub ohm tanks are fine. kidneypuncher has washers called mod guards designed for this issue.

Txaggiesaunt

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Mar 16, 2013
    Texas
    View attachment 581525
    Today's Vapes
    Provari Radius w/ProTank 4 RDTA (don't know why they call it that - nothing like ProTank)

IStick Pico w/Steamcrave Aromamizer V2
    Cleaning up the vape room today and since I have most of my mods here decided to grab a family photo, squonkers in the front.

View attachment 581349

Sent from my SM-P607T using Tapatalk

Very nice collection you got there

Fozzy71

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Jul 7, 2016
    8 Mile + 2.5
    Middle and right tanks?

Cubis in the middle and Cubis pro on the right. I really like them a lot now that I figured out their quirks (they have a few which are detailed in many youtube reviews and the cubis pro mega thread on this forum). Good vapor and flavor with the pre built 0.5 ohm coils and impossible to make leak other than from the condensation/juice in the drip tip area so they are my go to tanks when running errands. The 0.25 ohm coils give great flavor but really eat up the juice and the batteries in a pico. I have some of the QCS rebuildable heads for the pro and RBA heads for the regular cubis (both heads are 0.25) but I haven't tried using them, or rebuilding them, yet.

ToolmanTexas

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    May 14, 2014
    T for Texas!
    Cubis in the middle and Cubis pro on the right. I really like them a lot now that I figured out their quirks (they have a few which are detailed in many youtube reviews and the cubis pro mega thread on this forum). Good vapor and flavor with the pre built 0.5 ohm coils and impossible to make leak other than from the condensation/juice in the drip tip area so they are my go to tanks when running errands. The 0.25 ohm coils give great flavor but really eat up the juice and the batteries in a pico. I have some of the QCS rebuildable heads for the pro and RBA heads for the regular cubis (both heads are 0.25) but I haven't tried using them, or rebuilding them, yet.
    The coils are compatible across both these tanks and the aio and cuboid mini?

Do you know if that is correct?

Fozzy71

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Jul 7, 2016
    8 Mile + 2.5

The aio can use all of the coils I believe except the 0.25 ones because it can only fire down to 0.3. No idea about how far the mini can fire down to but I think it can use the bulk of the prebuilt coils. The QCS coil is only for the cubis pro and the RBA is only for the regular cubis AFAIK due to the size/shape/length differences of the coils and tanks, but I am a noob and these are my first JT tanks so don't take my word as gospel on some/all of this.

Regarding the quirks of the tanks/coils, and for any other info/questions, you may want to look at this thread - Joyetech Cubis Pro

MikeyConti

VapeBro
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jul 22, 2014
    South Carolina

The aio can use all of the coils I believe except the 0.25 ones because it can only fire down to 0.3. No idea about how far the mini can fire down to but I think it can use the bulk of the prebuilt coils. The QCS coil is only for the cubis pro and the RBA is only for the regular cubis AFAIK due to the size/shape/length differences of the coils and tanks, but I am a noob and these are my first JT tanks so don't take my word as gospel on some/all of this.

Regarding the quirks of the tanks/coils, and for any other info/questions, you may want to look at this thread - Joyetech Cubis Pro
    If you look at the Coil page for the Cubis on Sweet-Vapes, it will show you what is compatible and which are not. Joyetech Coils - Joyetech - Tanks & Coils

Just trying to help out! :thumb:

Users who are viewing this thread