Pictures of your GP Devices - GP Mods and Atomizers Welcome!

Status
Not open for further replies.

HakanM

Nov 23, 2014
Turkey
aee1959c29d07027c22636c16206c553.jpg

It's a beautiful day

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

yankeebobo

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 23, 2012
Western MA
The 23mm SnP is sharp looking on an X. Maybe king P can make us an RBA that looks like that (wink wink nudge nudge)
It does. I have one heron on a SS X. The rest on paps for the smooth look. But I love the X button so I sometimes switch it up. Not everything made it into the picture. I did just quickly assemble some of them for a photo shoot.

Last edited:

perseas

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 11, 2011
Athens, Hellas
www.vapourart.com
But it says GP on the bottom.... :)

We use our GP logo and word since 2012, both are registered trademarks in USA and Europe, while these guys appeared later. The trademark law seeks to prevent confusion among consumers about who provides or is affiliated with a product or service, which is exactly what's happening here. Sorry mate, but this mod and its makers have nothing to do with GP or Vapourart. They just put a name on it, which they don't own.

anavidfan

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 14, 2012
U.S.
Finally got a PAPs V4, I always loved my 2.5's but this thing is in a league of its own, why I waited sooooo long to finally get one, I dont know.

I traded a reg device that I loved, but THIS is more than worth it. Thank You Perseas and the whole GP Crew.

Not the best photo, was trying to get a certain view, but this is the best I got tonight.
PAPSV4-001.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread